Low level valley run to kill an SA-3.

A low level run through the mountains to stay hidden from, and kill an S-3 (S-125) SAM system at the end of the valley, calling for some 'unorthadox' flying, with full rudder deflexion power slide included :)

Also a good demonstration of TrackIR Aiding in keeping the wings of the A-10 securely fastened. Keep an eye on the radar altimeter on the top line of the waypoint info at the right side of the HUD. 0 means your dead :)

Basically what's in the description.

I'f anyone wants to try it out the files' at the bottom.

low flying.miz

Edited by Chrisakky

Good Flying, to miss all the power lines???Enjoyable!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

Had to comment on your channel. Nice work..:thumbup:

My Specs. below

ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming

I5 9600K@4.5 Ghz.

32 Gb. G. Skill Rip Jaw V DDR4 @ 3200

MSI Gaming 1070 TI

Samsung 970 EVO+ NVME Pcie 500GB

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

OCZ 120GB vertex 2 SSD

Win10 64 Pro

TM Warthog

TM Cougar

Samsuny Odyssey +

CH Pro Pedals

ASUS 32" 2560X1440 Main

Samsung 23" LED/LCD 1920X1080

Corsair TX 850W

Corsair H100i GTX

HAF 932

Jolly Good - Enjoyed that. Personally prefer that to blowing stuff up myself, apart from blowing up fast-jet jockeys, that is :D

Aye - that's what it's all about: Fly it like you Stole it!

:thumbup:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

• ED Team

Yes - I really enjoy flying low through that Valley. We ought to do a Red Bull timed race competition through the valley, with AAA on the sides to ensure the player keeps low!

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

....Not exactly 'amazing'... I'm sure others can do that better then me.....

Oh I don't know.....their Blooper-Reel might just be a wee bitty smaller :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There was never any doubt - merely a jest :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

(Strong language warning!)

Can't take credit for making the vid, but I can take credit for the idiot with the blue smoke... :D

About half way through we start trying to fly through oil rigs, never thought I'd have so much fun without things to blow up (not counting ourselves, of course)

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer

(Strong language warning!)

Can't take credit for making the vid, but I can take credit for the idiot with the blue smoke... :D

About half way through we start trying to fly through oil rigs, never thought I'd have so much fun without things to blow up (not counting ourselves, of course)

Awesome flying!!! :thumbup: I told you other people can fly a lot better than me! how the hell did you get through that oil rig???????? :huh:

who is that at 1:48 ? come on own up! :D

And If anyone want's to try it out, the missions in the OP.

Edited by Chrisakky

who is that at 1:48 ? come on own up! :D

I don't know what you're talking about...:music_whistling:

...I've never once crashed the A10

The oil rigs are actually quite spacious, you could park a bus in-between those pillars. I've seen the gentleman in the vid using the white smoke fly through 4 oil rigs lined up with a tight spacing. Now that was some fine flying!

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer

• 3 weeks later...
A low level run through the mountains to stay hidden from, and kill an S-3 (S-125) SAM system at the end of the valley, calling for some 'unorthadox' flying, with full rudder deflexion power slide included :)

Also a good demonstration of TrackIR Aiding in keeping the wings of the A-10 securely fastened. Keep an eye on the radar altimeter on the top line of the waypoint info at the right side of the HUD. 0 means your dead :)

Basically what's in the description.

I'f anyone wants to try it out the files' at the bottom.

Hi Chrisakky,

Very nice vid and congratulations for your low flying ability :thumbup: I downloaded your mission and flew it successfully allthought not as low as you did (I didn't pass under every electric lines). Very enjoyable ! Thank you !

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

• 5 months later...

Nice video, I esp. liked that "powerslide" !

Ed: Now you can't even rep in this sections?! Shame..

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

well, you didn't make it look easy as OP did (not that i could do better).

it seems you using a lot of Yaw input. perhaps i'm doing it wrong, but during my crazy valley runs i just let SAS to do its magic.

ho yes ! I finally found how to assign the useless friction slider (on the TM Warthog Throttle) to the rudder, and i'm exploring the capabilities of the A-10C with a working rudder :)

Here is a new video (my 2nd successfull mission \o/) with EVEN MORE sliding :joystick:

the useless friction slider (on the TM Warthog Throttle)..

It has no function?

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders