Cobra Full Rotation

I tried it with and without ACS. In both cases, after hitting "k" and pulling to

an almost complete reversal the script yanked me back forward. I never released the stick and pulled it immediately into a tight-ass loop. I guess the script ends right after nose drop. I only had 1.2k of fuel. ...it was not a "flip"

though.

yep evil biol is right, I still remember doing that maneuver with a sqd mate, first with su33 and then with su27. It can be done I assure you...what u do is enable ACS failure and the rest is in your hands...no K for cobra, as u guys already mentioned cobra is scripted and it will flip u back to your original flight path no matter what u do...what I did is pulling up at about 390 kph going verticaly until I reach about 190 and then pull hard on the stick...if u feel u dont have enough energy and inertia to complete the whole loop use ya throttle full burners for about 2-3 seconds but if made on correct speed it can be done without it. Its pretty tricky I couldnt make it each time but I did it at least 7 out of 10 which more then enough to prove its possible. Also with Su33 its even easier coz of the canards and higher AOA tolerance. That maneuver is also called "Kulbit" which means "circle" on russian and it has never been done with su27 or 33 in real life...only Su35 and Su37

[...]

That maneuver is also called "Kulbit" which means "circle" on russian and it has never been done with su27 or 33 in real life...only Su35 and Su37

Not entirely true.

The Indian airforce has demonstrated that even the Su-30K, without the canards and TVC, can do this.

Maybe it's also possible in the 27 :)

So, aircraft that have demonstrated they can do the Kulbit currently are: Su-37, Su-30MK, Su-30MKI and Su-30K.

I don't know for sure, but I think the MiG-29M-OVT can also do it.

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

Not entirely true.

The Indian airforce has demonstrated that even the Su-30K, without the canards and TVC, can do this.

Maybe it's also possible in the 27 :)

So, aircraft that have demonstrated they can do the Kulbit currently are: Su-37, Su-30MK, Su-30MKI and Su-30K.

I don't know for sure, but I think the MiG-29M-OVT can also do it.

Might be stupid to ask, but does anyone know if the Berkut has tried that?