A-10 Jerking Me Off

;) I appolagise for the thread Title.

On the subject of jerkiness,when i fly the A-10 my plane seems to jerk all over the place !?

So much so that it makes locking a target with the Mavs allmost impossible?

I have recently upgraded from a X45 to a X52,so I'm not sure if the x52 is the problem coz my options were set up for my x45.

I have had lockon since its first release now I have FC but it's only started to jerk around recently in the A-10..all other planes are fine tho..wierd..or is someting wrong?

Be Good..Be Strong..:drink: ;)

ive been having the same problem with the A10....Ive cured it with the curve in the joystick profile in Lomac....the less curve you have the more input it has and more jerking off....

the more curve you have the less jerking off you will get....But you have to lean over it alot more to get it to go one way or the other....

i played with it for 3 hours the other night trying to get it to stop jerking....Ive still to get it to stop all the way.....

Maybe when i go buy a new one it wont jerk around so much....

PooHead: "Tower request Immedite Landing"

Tower: "Poohead what is the nature of your problem"

PooHead: "Tower the RIVER RUNETH BROWN"

Tower: "Acknowdleged cleared Hot, will have Bucket of water and Stain remover on stand by"

I cant test different settings at atm coz my rooms being decorated..should be rdy 2morow..so I'll try a few diff settings and get get back to u chaps

thx for the reply's :icon_jook ;) :icon_jook

Your deadzone should be a straight line only for the Su25T/ AFM model. With all other flyables it should be a s shaped curve(default curve). For the X-45 my deadzone is slightly modified for the 25T, linear with a slight curve in the centre which works well for both AFM and non AFM aircraft.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Your deadzone should be a straight line only for the Su25T/ AFM model. With all other flyables it should be a s shaped curve(default curve). For the X-45 my deadzone is slightly modified for the 25T, linear with a slight curve in the centre which works well for both AFM and non AFM aircraft.

Thx will try that ;)

At first I assumed Sleek must be American perhaps and not comprehend the English colloquial slang that is "jerking off".

Haele:- DING DONG! !alrite fella,"one is from" from England "Alrite Geezer" :D :cool: