High Resolution Terrain Noise texture for FC2.0

i like the look of swirling grass pattern

yeah i think it looks pretty good too :)

The reason i chose to use that effect was to avoid the 'tiling' i was getting with the original version, adding that slight swirl resolved the problem completely.

Thanks a lot! (It also works for dcs:ka-50)

awesome, i haven't gotten around to testing it with Black Shark yet, i'd imagine it looks damn good skimming the ground :D

Edited by Mustang

@Mustang

thank you for improving the FC2 landscape! It looks in certain parts way better and more realistic. Fine job, as always!

rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

• 11 months later...

The reason i chose to use that effect was to avoid the 'tiling' i was getting with the original version, adding that slight swirl resolved the problem completely.

Great work as usual. This is probably one of the most important visual mods to have for any ED product. :thumbup::thumbup:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

haha, thats a really good time saving idea for avoiding tiling, id imaging itd work even better with desert or mud textures, maybe even water

• 1 year later...