Wide/Narrow TGP FOV

arriflex

After slaving the TGP to the TAD SPI any time I switch from wide to narrow it loses the SPI and won't re-sync. I have to re-slew the TAD and designate SPI, then re-slave. Is this correct behavior, or am I missing a step?

Thanks guys- starting to dig in and encountering little things like that.

Ok, it appears it was user error- but I have some other issues. If I quit a mission I don't see any way to save a track.......so I can't post the track to show why I couldn't complete the training mission. What am I missing?

Thanks guys.

Yes, I've seen that on standard missions- but I don't see that screen after quitting training missions.

You have to start the training missions a different way to have that option. If you just go to missions at the top of the list of missions you will see two dots just above the first mission in the list. Click that and it will take you up one folders. Now you will see a list of other folders. One of them says training, click on it. Now click on the folder that called 'en'.

Now you see several more folders. Each training mission is buried in its own folder under one of these. The names and numbers should give you a clue where you want to go. You need to dig down into them until you find the correct training mission and then start it from there. Once you start it like that you will have the save track option at the end.

To save my self the trouble I dug the training missions out and copied them to a single forder in the Missions directory under my saved games. Thus avoiding this mess.

Hope that makes sense.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: