New Monitor / Won't Display Proper Area

Hey guys, I've just bought a Magnavox 32MD350B Montior/Tv combo, And It will not display 1280X720 HD.

It will Display 1176X664 HD fine, Or right now 1360X768 within the screen area.

But the moment I switch to 1280X720 HD, My edges go beyond the screen by just a bit. And for some reason It won't go into "Dot by Dot" mode. Which the manual says to do. I am running a DVI to HDMI Connector. Could that be the problem, I've double checked and it's plugged into the right HDMI Port and everything.

Lookin for help guys, This is rather annoying.

Thanks for looking.

~Luse

STT Radar issue is leftover code.

Have you checked if there's Overscan active or anything funny like that? I'm note an expert on the particulars of this but that's my guess.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I have, And even with the underscan setting it still fits just outside of the screen edges.

Now, Nvidia control panel, If I run in PC Resolution like I am now 1360X768, The Montior Realizes that it is acting as a monitor and will do, Dot by Dot, Normal and Full. But the moment I Switch into an HD setting, Smaller one 1280X720, It stretches outside the boundary..

:joystick:

RTM 3 Times so far.

Any other ideas guys, Thanks for looking

Had the same issue last time I reinstalled everything (after a HDD crash). It was solely a setting in one of my TV's menu (not the computer). Obviously different TVs will have different settings and menus, but that's where I'd look. Now, each pixel is dot by dot for me again.

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

I've tried, If I run it in what Nvidia considers "Pc" Settings, The tv lets me use Dot by dot. But if I go to 1280X720HD, It just thinks it's a tv :joystick::doh:

No-just shooting in the dark here.

Anything helps Hassata, Thanks for the help. If you think of anything let me know, I would appreciate HD A-10 A whole lot.