Bah how long does it take to get the Replacment

Man i ordered my Replacement last friday and as of friday night a week later i still have not got mine.....

has anyone else had to wait awaile to get there FC replacment disk...I so want to check out the new one....

PooHead: "Tower request Immedite Landing"

Tower: "Poohead what is the nature of your problem"

PooHead: "Tower the RIVER RUNETH BROWN"

Tower: "Acknowdleged cleared Hot, will have Bucket of water and Stain remover on stand by"

Yea i still havent recieved mine yet...and i ordered it last friday too. i think its because they dont work on weekends. And over the weekend more people call so that probably put our request for a cd at the bottom of the stack. I heard some people called tues and recieved it yesterday. Well...just gotta wait. Btw...wat did they tell u to do with the defective disk? They told me to throw it away. I see no use for it but did every1 else got the same instructions to throw it away?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

they told me the same thing, too throw it away...

as for how long well they say it will ship in 48 hours and arrive 2 to 3 days later....

if i did it friday then tues it should have gone out at the latest and i should have gotten it today....

who knows

Tower: "Acknowdleged cleared Hot, will have Bucket of water and Stain remover on stand by"

they told me the same thing, too throw it away...

Good so it wasn't just me...sounds kinda radical doesn't it? I mean throwing away a game is hard enough, but we are talking about throwing away lock on! (even though its a defective disk...its still kinda painful). lol :icon_wink

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well dang im in Las vegas so i should have gotten mine already....How did you know yours shipped wed. hmmmm

yeh i have called them like 3 times hoping to talk to someone human and all i get is a recording each time.....

good customer service i have to say.....