Random events

Hello,

I have a few questions with respect to random events:

1. How are events randomized in a mission?

2. Does this apply to campaign missions only or does it apply also to user missions?

3. How can I use random events, if at all, when designing missions?

4. Do random events apply to ground units also, and how?

I would appreciate any help with the above.

All it means is that it slightly randomises the AI's behaviour - i.e. the AI won't do exactly the same thing when you run the mission again.

If you want some more randomisation, there is a utility out there somewhere . . . . . Lock On Mission Randomiser or something, which can randomise a mission you've created. IIRC it plays with which groups end up starting, and when . . . . so you need to create more enemy groups than you actually intend to come up against, and it will randomise which ones actually appear.

• Like 1

hmmm. I was referring to the following statement in the 1.1 readme:

"Random events have been introduced; the same mission can be played multiple times with very different results. You can turn off the randomizer in the LUA script line: RandomMissionEvents = false in the file Config\World\World.lua"

I thought it was referring to something substantial. Whatta shame. Thank you for the replies, all the same.

@erdem:

merhaba, aslında Falcon'cuyum ama şu sıra FC ye sarmış vaziyetteyim. online uçuyor musun? uçuyorsan bir ara takılalım :)

@erdem:

merhaba, aslında Falcon'cuyum ama şu sıra FC ye sarmış vaziyetteyim. online uçuyor musun? uçuyorsan bir ara takılalım

Merhaba,Lock-On'u 1 yıl bekledim ve çıktığından beri uçuyorum.Vazgeçilmez oyunum oldu diyebilirim :) Beni MSN'ine eklersen Hyperlobby'de uçuş ayarlarız ;)

192nd erdem, seni ekledim, 1-2 haftaya kadar işlemci alacam, o zaman hyperlobbyden takılırım ben de? Siz de su25t var mı yoksa eski oyunu mu oynuyorsunuz?

Su-25t nin afm sini oynadıktan sonra artık diğer uçaklar çok tatsız gelmeye başladı, su-27 ye hasta idim ama şimdi sanki oyuncak uçakla oynuyor gibi oluyor insan...

Hey guys, please speak English here or use PM :)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]