Where is the documentation?

I am looking into making some multiplayer flights. However, The system seems a bit cryptic to just jump in. I have a reference manual that I printed off some time ago but it only goes through the actual gameplay and none of the menus etc. I found on the UBI soft site a spanish version of the user manual. And that would really help me a lot... if I spoke Spanish.

I guess about the only thing I haven't done is check my CD1 for a user manual. Maybe I will do that.

Anyone have a place they can direct me to to help me build some multiplayer missions?

Jeff

The main documents are located in C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Eagle Dynamics\Lock On\Doc. If you have Flaming Cliffs, look especially for LO FC Quick Start Manual 1.1 (page 48)

There's also this mission editor web-page Mission Editor

And Merging is also useful.

In order to change a single player mission to a multi-player mission, you can change a flight of, for example, 4 planes to 4 multi-player clients with the Merge function.

1) Select and Load the Single player mission you want to convert

2) Save it AS a new mission - new_mission_mp for example

3) Select the Flight that needs converting so that it's HighLighted.

4) On the Edit Menu, select the Merge option

5) Up will pop a list of missions

6) Double-Click on the new_mission_mp

7) What happens now is that a new flight is added as Merged_1

8) SAVE the mission by hitting the Save button at the Top

9) repeat the same steps starting with Step 4

10) When you have done it 2 more times, you will have 4 flights

11) In order to finish the multiplayer, you are going to have to edit the 4 flights

___ a) change the original flight to 1 player and to Client

___ b) the other Merged flights are going to need to have the first and last waypoints changed to Takeoff and Land

___ c) The Attack waypoints and the targets in the other Merged flights are going to be needed to be added back. The Weapon loadouts should be the same

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]