F16 vs Mig 29 training vid..cool ending

It was a FOD incident, I think at Farnborough. Low and slow pass, swallowed a few birds . . . . .

Yep, think he got away with it just fine :)

The comments at the bottom are funny :p

It was a FOD incident, I think at Farnborough. Low and slow pass, swallowed a few birds . . . . .

Yep, think he got away with it just fine :)

The comments at the bottom are funny :p

Yea! The crashed MiG was not the same as the Training MIG.

This was a video serration (photo mounting) :)

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

OMG, it's one of the worst videos I've ever seen... it has a lot of cut & paste from different videos, and IMHO associate a crash with some training maneuvers is not a good thing.

The Mig-29 crash took place at Le Bourget, 1989. The jet was making a demo of low, slow and high AOA pass, piloted by Anatoly Kvotchur, one of the greatest Russian test pilots. At some point of this slow pass, the aircraft was at less the 500 feet, when one of the engines stalled, didn't recover and maybe got a flame out. So the aircraft rolled on one side and then plunged into the ground. Kvotchur was able to bail out a few hundred feet from the ground, with the aircraft inverted, demonstrating the great ejection capabilities of the K-36.

There were some good photos on that Aviation Week issue, I still got it somewhere, I'll search a bit.