Airfield Ground Texture Pack available

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

See here

I've looked at the textures in DCS World and ED have changed the whole way of rendering airports.

They have made it much more dynamic and now every airport can, in theory, look totally different. ie. different taxiway, runway, apron etc.

Stay tuned.

Edited by toby23

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Awesome :)

Edit: I dont have to rename the files? Cause I cant find any files named "WPP" in the original temptextures.

no just copy the files there..the temptexture folder has priority over files stored in zips

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

Same here. I also cannot see the new textures.

Does anyone know where to put them in DCS World?

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

Hey Guys,

works fine for me..I use the detroyed pack..so you have to copy the following files into the Bazar/TempTextures folder:

word2.tga, wpp_numbers.tga and all the WPPxxx.bmp files. That`s it.

BUT! Keep in mind that DCS renders all Airbases differently, so you may not see all the textures on all Airbases!

• Like 1

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

Thanks Lizzard.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64