9A52-2 Smerch

beczl

I wish swearing wasn't restricted on this forum... That's awesome!!! Although this model is not that popular as Grad for example, it still rocks

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice © Scooter

Intel Core i7 8700K, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5, 32Gb DDR4 CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 3200MHz, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti Extreme, VKB Gunfighter MkII + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM MFD Panels, TrackIR5

@beczl

Now without a doubt, you produce precision models which are unsurpassed. Thank you for your hard work! An additional point is, that your mods work perfectly whithout any glitches, which means you’ve good people who support your work.

You’re planning to use the RU ICBM RT-2PM Topol/SS-25 Sickle for an upcoming mod. Well, that’s great! But did you consider that specific type has a nuclear warhead and the target range would be to short due to the small map of FC2? I mean this is an ICBM…

Well, that is just an idea, I support your mods and certainly hope to see more of your work.

rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

Nice work beczl, even looks very good in DCS A-10C :thumbup:

edit: although it does have many problems, like no damage model and it will not fire at anything heh.... would you consider making a DCS specific version beczl?

screen110903142334.jpg

screen110903142419.jpg

screen110903142822.jpg

Edited by Mustang

[ATTACH]56153[/ATTACH] Thanks nice work Beczl

[ATTACH]56154[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]56155[/ATTACH]

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good Beczl :)

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

• 2 weeks later...

do the missiles actually come out of the tubes and the tubes become empty?

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo