Add 3D ground ogject

_Heater_

Hi all, you can download a first release of this mod.

Grandsurf's mod are much better, but this can be a good start waiting for his official mod release.

Whit DCS A-10C 1.1.1.0 Patch the file structures was changed, now if you want to add a new Object, please refers to:

• Scripts\Database --> "db_precountries" and "db_units_ground"
  • Bazar\Terrain\Structures --> "StructTable.sht"

Please report for any errors.

Edited by _Heater_

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have to join the website just to download this mod ?

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

If you want... or download from here -> Mod Retired

Edited by _Heater_

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 

Thanks Heater :) installing now

Perhaps a "Read me" note would be good as to where the location of install should be, and placing of the items, I've downloaded it and placed in my A-10c folder but I'm not seeing anything on various airstrips

Edited by BrumTx

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Uninstalled it using the (uninstaller) as nothing was showing up on any airbase and now A-10C wont open so I'll have to re install A-10 again. most annoying.

It needs some read me files as to the precise location needed for installation and how or where to place the items within the mod

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Heater, best to make a modern package because it creates backups and can restore. Using a .exe has issues because depending on how it's created, you might not be able to specify a custom location. Also when using the uninstalled, I think it will remove the files instead of putting the original ones back. I think..

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

Tried a "normal" un-install and then an install but for some reason it wont open properly, I'll try again but if I'm going to have to do a total re-install and lose one of my activation's I won't be impressed !!!.

Am I an abusive idiot ?

I think it's best to do a manual installation with the backup of files to copy.

I tried it on my PC, and the package has not given me problems. I will fix the exe next time.

New version incoming...

Jona,

I've tried a normal uninstall 3 times now and it wont open so I may have to do a total deactivation and re-activation ... I'll try for a fourth time and then deactivate if needed.

@ Heater, please don't make it an exe file as I think it will put some people off using the mod, I know I won't dl an exe again

Am I an abusive idiot ?

sorry for the problems with the installer :doh: Thanks for report guys...

If you want to try again, you can install the mod manually, download the new zip from HERE

This mod is compatible only with DCS A-10C Warthog 1.1.1.0

Again, for problems, please report here

I would prefer a .zip within only the new files (.lua, .edm, redme.txt) instead of the .exe :(

Manual "install" is preferable.

IMHO

Just one minute earlier :D

Iv got it

GOOD NOW !

download the new zip from HERE

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Ok on the 4th normal re-install it worked so I have NOT lost an activation :) will try once again with the new DL.

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Heater,

I'm sorry to keep annoying you but ........

The skin for the Generator will not load, any ideas please ? apart from that everything else is good

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Heater, please check your permission for distribution of these models and textures!

Even if the property is freely offered, these may not be distributed without further!

Please type in the source if you are not the creator.

Don't worry, I've the permissions for this. Then, if you want a source, I can put this on the next packge. There are 3D models that are free and unrestricted , informed before you speak.

Update: Mod Retired

Edited by _Heater_

Thanks for the information.

Received V 1.2 still wont work unfortunately.

Removed for private reasons

Edited by BrumTx

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Received V 1.2 still wont work unfortunately.

I would have expected better from an ED Tester

LOL, your comment is very usefull. Thanks mate. http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1340284&postcount=91

Edited by _Heater_

I would have expected better from an ED Tester

Well since his mod has nothing to do with testing for ED not a very useful comment. :(

Man spends his time working on a mod and this is the thanks he gets, no wonder folks don't release their mods to the public much anymore.

With respect Paulrkiii,

You are not fully aware of the situation and I’m afraid I do not see any need for you to be involved.

Am I an abusive idiot ?