MTFDarkEagle's "pit"

MTFDarkEagle

• ED Team

I can feel hours of sweat and tears coming on, enjoy your build mate

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...

think about more memory. I got stuck with 8 GB, now I use 12 GB and everything runs much more faster. First also tried to change processor and graphic card, but then I learned that DCS is so memory hungry when you run on multiple screens and high detail.

Just an advice.....'cause memory prices are quite low at the moment

visit my build thread Gremlin's A-10 :thumbup:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=86916

think about more memory. I got stuck with 8 GB, now I use 12 GB and everything runs much more faster. First also tried to change processor and graphic card, but then I learned that DCS is so memory hungry when you run on multiple screens and high detail.

Just an advice.....'cause memory prices are quite low at the moment

Cheers G. This was a bundle pack so the price was allright to upgrade from my current setup. Regarding the memory: I will be installing 8 more GB's in due time, this has been expensive enought for now :megalol:

• ED Team
Nice MTFDarkEagle! let us know how you like the new upgrade and how smooth flying is. Where did you get the kit, at alternate? (dutch computer shop)

http://www.alternate.nl/ALTERNATE/ALTERNATE+Upgrade_Kit_Gigabyte_GA-Z87X-UD3H-_i5-4670K-_8GB/html/product/1085896/?tk=7&lk=4850

:smilewink:

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 month later...