How about a B-1B sim ED?

• ED Team

Don't you think that Crimea is a bit tight for such bird? ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

It sure is, for some proper Tu-160 action, I think we would need a map to include Russia, Europe, the Atlantic and the U.S.

I'm happy with the fighter selection as it is, one or two more specific one would be nice.

But if another development team wanted to to a bomber sim, the ideas are cropping up here.

Remind me the weapon nomenclature for b1b..... As far as i know, the missiles it had in past, are already not in use. It has only bombs now(if i'm right).. Dont u find that a bit boring? As for bombers at all..... I agree with Olgerd...

And, IMHO, something like su 30 or f15E would be much better... And, finally, i dont understand, what are these talks about flyable in advance planes for? I dont think that we(which means you) influence on the devs, as they dont show any signs of reaction.

Anything said above is IMHO.

Well i don't know about you, but 24 JDAM bombs don't sound boring to me, especially going SS in night and then flying home NOE in something as big as B1-B is. The view from cockpit with NVG has to be spectaciular (ah, spelling l33t's :)

IMHO ofcourse.

mt-2003-sun-corona.jpg

The B-1B can carry nearly every dumb bomb. JDAMs, CBU, B-61, AGM-129, AGM-86, AGM-154 and AGM-158 in the latest models. Plus the NOE autopilot that can fly the plane at 200ft off the deck at 600kts.

But I'd love to see the F-15E or Su-30MK, KN, MKI before that.