Freetracker

I don't know if this has been answered before and if so I apologized. I want to find out if anyone is using Freetracker with BS? If so, then how do you install it and how to use it?

I've seen some instructions on installing it on the A10 64 bit but, not for the BlackShark.

Any info would be gratefull.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Please and please, I searched and read all forum about "Freetrack with BS". All night I tried, tried and tried, but I couldn't make it!

Actually, I made 4 points cap LED model; set webcam and FreeTrack software. All set and working perfect!

My problem is that I can't get work it in BS. I tried all head tracker binaries (copied into ka-50/bin/headtracker/ folder). I can see the TrackIR colounm in Options page. And I can see Absoulte Camera etc. (assinged to TrackIR_X etc.). I mean everything seems OK.

When start the game, cockpit cam doesn't read FreeTrack data.

My system is W7 64-bit (But, BS and FreeTrack installed in ProgramFiles(x86) folder - then these softwares running as 32-bit, right?)

I think I have nothing left to do. Or what do you suggest?

I know this type messages was written a lot of times, but I'm tried and desperate. :) I need even one bit or byte knowledge to solve this. Thank you so much.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

This morning, I installed PPJoy thing.

I discovered what Joy_ or Joy_X does and how I should assing them.

But I can't find Absolute shift cam vertical (I mean Mouse Btn3 + up and down movement).

I'm still struggling...

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

I'm using free-track with ppjoy with BS 2.0 and A-10 (both 64-bit) without problems.

Edit:

Here my axis setup.

Axis%20Commands.png

Edited by Brainless

Ryzen 5900X (Water), 64GB DDR4@3600CL16, RTX 3090 (Water), U4021QW, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, 2x1000GB RAID 1, 2000GB,

Thrustmaster Warthog + MFG Crosswind, Reverb G2 V2

Hi!

Please and please, I searched and read all forum about "Freetrack with BS". All night I tried, tried and tried, but I couldn't make it!

Actually, I made 4 points cap LED model; set webcam and FreeTrack software. All set and working perfect!

My problem is that I can't get work it in BS. I tried all head tracker binaries (copied into ka-50/bin/headtracker/ folder). I can see the TrackIR colounm in Options page. And I can see Absoulte Camera etc. (assinged to TrackIR_X etc.). I mean everything seems OK.

When start the game, cockpit cam doesn't read FreeTrack data.

My system is W7 64-bit (But, BS and FreeTrack installed in ProgramFiles(x86) folder - then these softwares running as 32-bit, right?)

I think I have nothing left to do. Or what do you suggest?

I know this type messages was written a lot of times, but I'm tried and desperate. :) I need even one bit or byte knowledge to solve this. Thank you so much.

Have you cracked dlls?

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Thank you Brainless for your help.

Boberro; Thanks for reply. Actually first of all, I did fix the newinput.dll file and I downloaded and copied headtrack.dll file into releated folder. But head track system didn't work.

Anyway... I solved my problem. It is that; headtrack.dll and fixed newinput.dll files shouldn't be used together (I think). I mean when I delete headtrack.dll (from "bin" folder) BS started to read FreeTrack's data.

Again, thank you for your attention guys.