Awesome Senaki base mod on youtube

I haven't had such great orgasmus for years. It is just great, can't wait for release :D :pilotfly::joystick:

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You do an incredible work, your addon will be the best thing ever happen to DCS world, i hope ED team will realize that and give you more possibility to do it in new A10C and BS2 !

I wonder see the same type of graphic rending everywhere in the simulator, you work are perfectly nice, that look so good.

Thanks for give us a dream :p

I hope you will do more video soon and i hope really you will find a solution for make it work for new A10C and BS2

Maybe one day ED team will understand that if them give us a complete SDK we will get many nice addons like your and DCS will be transform into a fantastic sim !

But the problem its that soon we will have FC3 and after that EDGE...Everything will change again and cause new problem for your magical addon...

ED Team boring me about that...Them not give us a really nice sim and then not give us any possibility to make ourself a better sim...

Edited by Demongornot

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

Maybe one day ED team will understand that if them give us a complete SDK we will get many nice addons like your and DCS will be transform into a fantastic sim !

:doh::doh::doh:

It's not a matter of them not wanting to do that. I really have no idea how you think code comes into being, but it's not like someone just reaches inside a black hat and pulls it out. People have to work hard on it and it takes time and some good use of the thinking cap. But i guess you know all that, since you have no problem telling professionals how to do their job.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

• ED Team
:doh::doh::doh:

It's not a matter of them not wanting to do that. I really have no idea how you think code comes into being, but it's not like someone just reaches inside a black hat and pulls it out. People have to work hard on it and it takes time and some good use of the thinking cap. But i guess you know all that, since you have no problem telling professionals how to do their job.

To confirm, ED is working on creating SDKs for third parties, including flight models. But it is taking time, and at the same we have to be working on new products. I do not think that if we made a post "DCS:XYZ has been delayed a year as we are creating SDKs" would be appreciated by the community!

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

To confirm, ED is working on creating SDKs for third parties, including flight models. But it is taking time, and at the same we have to be working on new products. I do not think that if we made a post "DCS:XYZ has been delayed a year as we are creating SDKs" would be appreciated by the community!

This should make folks happy...but at the same time it always seems that ED is damned if you do, damned if you don't!

This should make folks happy...but at the same time it always seems that ED is damned if you do, damned if you don't!

OMG WHY IS THE SDK TAKING SO LONG?!?!!!!!!111

^^

Forum post from 1 year from now

Seriously though, this is excellent news to hear confirmed by you guys, Jim. I'm looking forward to the future!

In the meantime, the openness of Lua gives us the tools to do some fairly serious modding, for those people willing to investigate the functions and objects and how they work. And some of it IS in fact already documented- the net and export Lua environments are, for example.

But object and terrain modding seems to be lagging behind Lua modding. And Lua modding could greatly benefit from certain functions and objects currently hidden in C++ being exposed in Lua and call-able/mod-able (for the most part, I think that it's not that the developers are deliberately hiding most of the stuff, it's just that there's never been a need for them to expose it in Lua).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see what else you guys create in the way of SDK in the future. I'm finding I really enjoy DCS modding, and I have ideas for a couple more "advanced" mods I'd like to move on to that could significantly enhance game play, but in many cases I am missing like a single functionality in Lua that the game is using in C++.

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

Not saying I am against or WTF because I know it is a lot of work but this mod is getting to be "mod on screens only" .... It is situation where similar mod was supposed to be in BS1 release. As we know it hasn't been released.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I really understand what you want to say with this and you have my sympathy .

But what would be the alternative - impose a information ban ?

...Just because some are wailing that there is still no download...

?!

I'm happy that Grandsurf shares his creations/findings from time to time - just to show what might be possible.- even If there is no mod available for download up to now.

and BTW: I don't want to be in Grandsufs skin... : Whenever he is posting on this forum - don't matter which thread - the next posting goes like this: "Hi Grandsurf ! Some news abut your Airbase mod?! :)"

And the worst thing is already happening in the German lockonforum.de :

even some of the Moderators are openly calling the work of Grandsuf a "Hoax"

I would also stop posting...

...and if you explain the "why" - one page later someone ask again: "where is download!!? - this looks like a hoax!"

...patience...

Edited by PeterP

I really understand what you want to say with this and you have my sympathy .

...patience...

Well said - Patience !

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-hoax.htm

Hoax ? I don't think so. (but that's why i don't use YouTube :D )

If i want to be more concrete: just a simple NO

There isn't HOAX

There are only results... by the time you spent on it.

and knowledge... by time - time you spent to understand, to learn and to use

...does not matter whether it is: lua, edm, sup3, rn3 or adb

Flight models ?

I am saying again: patience

P-51 ? ...coming soon

Mods by GrandSurf ? ...coming soon also (perhaps will be "Paid For User Content") :P

Terminator ? Harrier ? Eagle ? Apache ? all on the way...:smilewink:

Patience !

...but i concur: should be easier with SDKs

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

• 3 weeks later...

flight models mods

...does not matter whether it is: lua, edm, sup3, rn3 or adb

Terminator ? Harrier ? Eagle ? Apache ? all on the way...:smilewink:

Jesus ! I missed this post :shocking:

Modding flightmodels ?

Terminator ? Harrier ? You mentioned the Raptor earlier ! :music_whistling:

Is it possible ? :bounce:

sign-pic4.jpg

Is it possible ? :bounce:

Cannot be any more possible:

To confirm, ED is working on creating SDKs for third parties, including flight models.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Full understanding of this. Waiting still for more tools to expand the limits of the feasible.

• 1 month later...

for third parties? i hope that's not an exclusive group.

as for complaints and accusations, i think modders need to get thicker skin and people should also not expect modders to be sensitive or easily annoyed.

so what if people keep asking if it's finished? just ignore them.

• 2 months later...
i would like to see all his work inplemented into FC3.

same here !

this mod is almost a must a have for FC3 and generally DCS, IMAO

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version