Are u going to buy 1.2 ?

Are u going to buy 1.2 ?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Are u going to buy 1.2 ?

definately getting it. gotta support ED especially since their last announcement of future visions. I too might have to splash out and get the Trackir with vector expansion. Pretty costly though!

A good idea about posting the poll at simhq subs. (it apears the polling options are disabled, for me anyway)

cheers

Ragtag. Sorry, but this (whether 1.2 will have Starforce) has been discussed in a previous thread and that poster got a similar response. And as BritGliderPilot pointed out in that thread: Those with Starforce problems are in the minority.....

Those are already gone a long time ago. Anyway... after they made a CD version I bought the game. By the way, LO is a minority game in a minority genre for whatever reasons. SF is one I think. But if this way, they get the same or even more money than more popular games like F4:AF, I can live with it.

I don't know if I'll buy it or not. It will depend on whether they only add a new plane/heli or really improve the game as a whole. 1.1 was the limit. I want a little more. F.ex. ME improvements, new FM for all planes or even dynamic campaign (yea here it is again). Some more fundamental changes you know.

I'm quite sure ED will do it right. The second release should be easier for them.

You bet !

I spent a lot of hours in Longbow 2 & have been constantly dissapointed with the arcade hele sims that have come out since.

And then came lockon. The amount of enjoyment 1.1 has given me has made the small cost of purchasing it, & the large cost of upgrading my computer so I could play it, seem pitifull.

I would buy it with no hesitation, Keep up the great work ED

Oh Yes

I will be buying two copies as I did for FC.

I wish to support ED so they can eventually get around to building a Tornado add on............well it was worth a flirt was it not? We all need our dreams.

cheers

9sqcrest.jpg

90 years of Excellence

Guest ruggbutt
If they are going to use the Starforce activation crap i'm definatly not buying it.

Thank god for Starforce. What would people blame their issues on if it weren't for copy protection? It's SF now, and w/the original LOMAC it was Safedisc.

I would buy it, just to support that guys who are stupid enough to develop such a genious software with the possibility to end in an financial desaster.

Hope they have furthermore good ideas - and they may stay stupid in that sense...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog :: Saitek Rudder :: Track IR5 ::

EVGA 3 GB GTX580 :: AMD FX-8120 :: SSD 240 GB :: Win7 Ultimate 64

• 4 months later...