AdA Mod V2.0 for FC2

Hello guys!

I've got 3 question to you, which I wanted to ask on the official site of the AdA Mod, but unfortunately, regestration is closed and I can't contact to admin.

I've got LOFC2. I used to use VNAO mod, but I'm a fan of Dassault Raffale, so I wanted to spice the game and install AdA Mod v2 instead of VNAO.

My 3 questions:

1. When I use Dassault Raffale, land on the carrier and I stop the plane, Raffale begins to go back ( to move backward ). I hold the "W" key ( brake ), because the plane may fall into the water. It's a problem, because when I land and turn off engine, I can't use brakes, so Raffale moves backward and leave the carrier by falling into water... :ouin:

2. I would like to find out, if you could tell me, what files, which are responsible for new sounds I should to remove? I have got my own pack of sounds, with breathing sound too, but when I installed AdA Mod, the sounds were replaced to this from AdA mod.

3. I have got the F/A-18E cockpit mod, which is a private mod and I would like to assign it to the Raffale, which is using Su-27 cockpit.

The Super Hornet's cockpit replaces MiG-29G, but when I use Mod Man to install that my cockpit, the game works, but there is any cockpit.

The Mod Man shows "the red pole" in "Kabina-MIG-29G.cmd" file in AdA mod and Super Hornet's cockpit too.

Do you know how to solve that problems?

Cheers!

Edited by Valium

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

it any possibility to have AdA for FC3 thx

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

ok, any plans to make it for fc3?

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

None that I'm aware of.

Besides, that would require an incredible amount of work, even to get just one aircraft to "FC3 level", and many data are not publicly available (meaning that even if you get them, you can't really use them).

Edited by Azrayen

spacer.png

too bad, I think the FC3 and DCS World its more easy to work with that previews sims.

• 1 year later...

Curious, any other mods compatible with this? such as hornet or f4? I'm very found of mods that add more flyables, I get bored with f15 this and a10 that.

I would also request or would like to know how to add all those mirages and others to other countries. I think there's a process, but can't remember what or where that was. I'll google it first and see.