How do u guys land SU25T on Kuz?

Kenan

The trick I reckon is hit the deck JUST above para deployment speed ... (I think its 150kts) and get it deployed ASAP! I usually stop at the top of the ramp and roll back ... which is run 'cos if you brake you ti backwards!

Oh and make sure you are light on fuel and weapons!

When I tried landing the 15 it kind of sank into the deck ...

EDIT: Just tried land a 25T and that figure of 150 is too fast ... para just rips off!

Hi Guys, i tried the mod of SU25UB really wonderfull, but i can play only in single player... :icon_frow :icon_frow :icon_frow

It's not possible use the mod in Multiplayer?

Anyone haven't modified the mod of SU25UB for the multiplayer?

If Yes, can you send me the mod here: michael@ad-ita.it please..

Thanks a lot to all

{adi}-Michael - Istruttore Eagles Bombers

Air Dominators Italia

http://www.ad-ita.it

From Italian Community

http://www.ad-ita.it/images/avatarbanners/Targ.Mike.jpg

The trick I reckon is hit the deck JUST above para deployment speed ... (I think its 150kts) and get it deployed ASAP! I usually stop at the top of the ramp and roll back ... which is run 'cos if you brake you ti backwards!

Oh and make sure you are light on fuel and weapons!

When I tried landing the 15 it kind of sank into the deck ...

EDIT: Just tried land a 25T and that figure of 150 is too fast ... para just rips off!

I haven't tried landing on the Kuz with the 25T, but you're wrong about the drogue chute deployment speed. On a runway, I deploy it as soon as my front wheel settles (approx 200km/h). It works fine.

The only time it collapses or rips loose is if you deploy it before fully shutting your throttles down.

I haven't tried landing on the Kuz with the 25T, but you're wrong about the drogue chute deployment speed. On a runway, I deploy it as soon as my front wheel settles (approx 200km/h). It works fine.

The only time it collapses or rips loose is if you deploy it before fully shutting your throttles down.

Nope ... I'm talking kts ... you are talking kmph ... so whatever 200kmph is in kts!