Which Ledgends Aircraft if WWII plane?

Wild Weasel

Which Ledgends Aircraft if WWII plane?  

260 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ledgends Aircraft if WWII plane?

• Messerschmitt Bf 109
    • Supermarine Spitfire
    • Focke-Wulf FW 190
    • North American P-51 Mustang
    • Yakovlev Yak-3
    • Mitsubishi A6M Zero
    • Lockheed P-38 Lightning
    • Chance Vought F4U Corsair
    • Republic P-47 Thunderbolt
    • Hawker Hurricane

but the final version was just way washed down sadly.

That's just Oleg for you. All talk, no show, since in order to shift more units what he has always had to do is to convince his customers that "this is as real as it gets"... so that those nationalist morons could STILL pretend they're REAL MEN flying REAL WWII MUSCLE MACHINES for their reich / nation / rodiny / isänmaa / whatever.

Arcade s**t is what I call it though.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, Im going to be a bit disappointed if it's a WW2 era aircraft. An old jet, like a MiG-15, an F-86, a Phantom or something would be sweet though :)

Hmmm, the 'tud', that's a man's jet ;) :music_whistling:

There are a lot of old jet planes interesting enough to modeling, with the objective of dissimilar combat simulation. Some more: MiG-21bis, MiG-23MLD, Su-17M4, F100D, F5-E, Mirage IIIE, Lightning F.3...

There are old jet planes for all tastes. The problem is that being old doesn't mean they are easier to model. Some of this planes are very complex.

104th Cobra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I do not want to see anybody wasting time and resources on any ancient propeller heads. There are still plenty of JET aircraft flying around...

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

I do not want to see anybody wasting time and resources on any ancient propeller heads.

Then don't look!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Corsair FTW!!!

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

• ED Team

2 Wild Weasel

We will forward your poll to Churov.

And the winner will be "United Russia"...:D

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

To be honest, Im going to be a bit disappointed if it's a WW2 era aircraft. An old jet, like a MiG-15, an F-86, a Phantom or something would be sweet though :)

There are a lot of old jet planes interesting enough to modeling, with the objective of dissimilar combat simulation. Some more: MiG-21bis, MiG-23MLD, Su-17M4, F100D, F5-E, Mirage IIIE, Lightning F.3...

There are old jet planes for all tastes. The problem is that being old doesn't mean they are easier to model. Some of this planes are very complex.

I would go for something like that :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

lol, a SINGLE SU-27 would have made WW2 THAT much shorter... It would just fly too fast for anything to hit it, too high for anything to hit hit, and destroy military targets with precision instead of bombing a hole city, two sorties a day for a couple of weeks, and Hitler would have never got past Poland... (considering the A2G capabilities of the 27)

Help Beczl with his DCS MiG-21Bis project

by Pre-Ordering DCS MiG-21Bis module NOW!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO PRE-ORDER PAGE AT INDIEGOGO

Inseckt, you are very very wrong. A single Su-27 would have zero effect on the outcome of WW2.

Easiest example? Me-262. Vastly superior to anything it met, but there were too few of them (even though there were hundreds and hundreds) to make the difference required.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

It wouldn't have done anything. For a single sortie it would need a day's worth of maintenance. You probably couldn't easily get the fuel it needs, and you'd likely be somewhat short on spares for the radar, INU and other fun things.

A single in that scale of war is practically worthless.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• ED Team

Germans had a weapon of a future war - V-2 missiles - but it did not help them. Their facilities were destroyed with the plain weapon. Even a couple of A-bomb can not bring victory.

A modern plane in WWII needs a base. The base can be attacked with the plaine weapon.

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

• ED Team
with 128% of the vote, too!

Nice one Yo-Yo, if this was Slashdot I'd mod you: +1 Inisghtful.

It's not my joke but now it's very popular in Russia. An not 128% - right number is 146%!

It's not my joke but now it's very popular in Russia. An not 128% - right number is 146%!

I heard another one. An aide comes in to Putin and tells him: "I have good news and bad news". Putin says, "Let me hear them".

"The good news is that you won the election. The bad news is that nobody voted for you".

I hope that's not going too far over the line as far as the forums rules against off topic and political posts go. :)

Cheers,

Fred

I heard another one. An aide comes in to Putin and tells him: "I have good news and bad news". Putin says, "Let me hear them".

"The good news is that you won the election. The bad news is that nobody voted for you".

I hope that's not going too far over the line as far as the forums rules against off topic and political posts go. :)

Cheers,

Fred

EPIC :megalol:

About the same here. All are moaning about fighter jets and how badly their FM, equipment, and weapons are modeled, yet we are served by things that are going in the opposite direction - police helicopter, flying electrical powerplant control post, Battlefield Heroes mod, and COMPLETELY NEW AND NEVER BEFORE SEEN ON YOUR PC…. unless you've seen other 10 products with zillion free modifications, maps and addons… THE ULTIMATE DEVELOPMENT IN MODERN JET FIGHTER SIMULATIONS ---- THE PROPELLER!!!

I simply cannot wait to start with my home pit building with top-of-the-line HOTAS and multiple MFD's around THIS.

:lol:

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.