Lockon Gold Blues!

Greb

I just wanted to say that I am very upset with the way this whole bad CD 2 has been handled. I live in a rural area and I had to drive over 100 miles and search 5 different stores to find a copy of LockOn Gold. It took a whole day off to find it and get it to my PC. What happens when I get it home? The CD is bad!

I have been waiting 3 weeks for my replacement disc and it still hasn't arrived. I have been told by Evolved it was sent. I paid 30 bucks for a Sim I can't even get to run. Needless to say it really pisses me off. The way this should have been handled is we should have been given access to download the CD. With Proof of Purchase that is. I find it very troubling that no help was offered from this site to correct a problem with their software. No you left it all up to Evolved.

So you have my money, you have the Sim, and I have another Coaster to set my Coke on!

Thanks!

I am just really frustrated. I have read all the Gold Post and I must say that the lack of help from the creators of this poduct is really disappointing. I emailed Star Force support to see if they could help me and it took 3 days to get an email from them and the person had not a clue what Lockon was or how to help me.

thamuff!

You are right they should, but they aren't! So what am I suppose to do? Take the 30 buck loss, and the waste of a day off?

I know Ed or Matt is not at fault here, but Evolved has dropped the ball. To bad I and others have to pay for their fumble!

Have you called the number at Evolveds' website?

I called the number and got my replacement CD in 4 days flat.

Be aware the CD came in a completely unmarked envelope, no case, no anything, not even a return address, so it could be mistaken for junk.

Not to make light of your issue, but my experience (aside from getting an initially defective disk) was not bad at all.

Fingers crossed for you,

S6

Yeah Sinner6 I called them and left a message with my address and what not and have even done the email thing. I have been watching the post carefully nothing like that has arrived. All they tell me if I don't get it by such and such date we will send another one. It's a big merry go round! I should have bought it off the site here, but paying for it twice REALLY goes against my grain!

I have read where several people were helped by SF support. Who did you talk to and how do I get a hold of them?

Washington State Kungfu!

Just got a another email from me SF Support!

-Hello,

You should wait for disc replacement.

Sorry, but we can't help you. The publisher asked us not to give the keys.

Best regards.

------------------------------------

Daniil Balutin

Customer Support Group

StarForce Technologies-

NICE!!!!

Wait for the Disc...............now why didn't I think of that!

Your general contractor builds you a new house. He hires electricians and roofers . . . (or this could be called, 'sub-contracting', 'entering into agreements with', or just 'trusting to do quality work on the basis of an implied trust', or anyway that one wants to describe this business association) The contractor is also responsible for securing the property from vandalism. When you move in, the roof leaks and none of the lights work.

Who you gonna call . . . .Ghostbusters!!

Sorry to hear you have had so many problems. I bought Lock On Gold as soon as it hit the shelf here in Chicago, IL. I did not have to go through any of the things you have as my FC disc was good.

I did however have a problem when I bought Operation Flashpoint Gold as the main install disc was bad and I had to wait 2 weeks for a replacement so I can understand how you feel.

I hope you get it soon as it is great when it all works.

Good Luck,

=RvE=Atomic

Alienware Area-51, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9400 @ 3.2GHz, 8gig Corsair XMS2 DDR2 Ram, EVGA SC GTX 570, Western Digital 1.0TB 64mb cache HD. Windows 7 Ultimate 64, Saitek X52 & Saitek Pro Peddals, TrackIR 4 Pro with Track Clip Pro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh I feel your pain man,

Im in the same exact situation you are. I first found lock on via the demo and I was hooked.

it kicks ass, I immediately went to order it from newegg here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16832208001 @ $27usd

not bad I thought, awesome... I got it in the mail, teared the shrink wrap and proceeded to install. everything seemed to go ok, then I tried to launch and as soon as the stupid starforce crap popped up and said "checking disk" my PC froze. It stays like that for over a minute and then it finally returns a "disk check failed" insert correct disk..

Dude, You have no idea how pissed I was, I was eagerly awaiting this and the stupid starforce check wouldn't autenticate my disc..

I scanned my cd's, box and invoice of purchase and sent to the addresses specified here.

They said my disc was sent out this past monday and I still dont have it today.

I feel like you. I just spent $30 for a game I can't play. How nice... It sucks, but I guess we can only wait, lets just hgave patience, at least they are trying to fix the issue even tough it sucks balls.

just a hint. I was able to play lockon 1.02 by just installing with the 1st disc and patching to the latest 1.02

the only thing I can't play is v1.1 or Flaming Cliffs exp if installed. So install with only first disc, then patch and play. it wont be all you bought, but at least you can play some of it.

:)

sig-YF19a.jpg