F-15E

superserb

Something like this ?

What a dumb question.

A guy with a skill like this that can make a plane this doesn't need to ask it.

Only why is your mesh all Triangles instead of quads ?

And still a smoothed and unsmoothed clay plz.

Maybe if he'd inserted a "look-I-have-a-sense-of-humour" smiley after it, then ;)

Still looks good to me.

Something like this ?

What a dumb question.

A guy with a skill like this that can make a plane this doesn't need to ask it.

Only why is your mesh all Triangles instead of quads ?

And still a smoothed and unsmoothed clay plz.

Ya think, how many F-15 or F-16 flight sims have ever been made that actually have an animated hook. NONE! The hook is there which is good but it must be animated. Even F4s F16 hook is not animated. BTW my smileys are disabled!

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Am not joking.

You can buy models on-line.

I don't believe he made it since he hasn't posted any wips and doens't have a decent answer to my questions.

Now why is your mesh all triangles ?

And show me a unsmoothed and smoothed clay.

Allso a wire close up of the wheels.

Thx !

I've been following this thread from its beggining. Diffrently then you all, I didn't feel like wow, superb, greatjob you guy. I don't believe he has made this model. If he can prove it to me, okey, then I'm sorry I accused superserb. But for now I'm certain it is not his work. I hope superserb had very good intentions in that - and probably bought this model from some serious 3D site for us. If not, but still got it somehow (illegally ripped, copied). What a shame!

Though even if the model has been bought I'm not sure how the copyright works here. If this model is modified by MigMag could it be still used by Eagle Dynamics in the sim?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

ok.....listen:

find the model and proof it's not his work, but don't just say: "he d/l'd it somewhere, because he didn't post any WiP's"

ever thought 'bout, he doesn't now how to decrease the polygon number, 'cuz of any reason? i'm no 3d artist, but i know it ain't easy to build such a model

And maybe he just wanted to finish it, before posting it, because he didn't want to make false promises, if he "surrenders" designing the model, and seeing us disappointed..........

sry for my englisch..... :icon_jook

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

omg teh scandal, so what if its not his ? how many times has every single person and i mean every single person downloaded crap from teh web illegally ? and then claim its theres and passed it on to other people ? something like oh ive got that song/mp3, you want it ? even tho it was stoled by you from some server or p2p program, as far as i am concerned if he didnt do it, he is doing us a favour by letting someone else mess with it so hopefully and i mean hopefully get it added to the game at some point, who knows maybe it will happen, and if we never had that model then just maybe the small chance that there is/was of getting it added to the game would never of been there.

All these people who are harassing the dude leave him alone or open up your pc/hardrives so we can all have a look at your stolen goods...

Peace

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

Ok

1, how do you know it isnt his work ?

2, how do you know that personal commitments never got in the way and stop him from finishing it ? for all we know, maybe he has got a new job and just hasnt got the spare free time that he used to have.

3, I dont know if it is his work or if it isnt, unless someone can come up with proof that it isnt his work, this thread is m00t

4, even if it isnt his work, but he purchased it legally for the community, whats the bigdeal ? he is doing us a favour if its added to the game.

5, you shame him for ripping stuff off the internet that YOU atm in time cannot prove, like i said in my previous post unless you are 100% certain that you have never ever ripped something from the internet or copied/ripped something onto a cd/dvd then you cannot shame anyone...

6, you have said that you dont believe him, unless you have proof we dont need this thread to be hijacked any further by your claims...

peace