Maple Flag Missions

• 5 months later...
A-10C TTQ is going through final mission testing.

All the new voices have been integrated.

Hopefully it will be available early in the new year.

Great news! I was really looking forward to this one :)

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

+1

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

• 3 months later...

I have a question, why not include more countries and make missions and campaigns out of them? For instance, we have planes like the Mirage 2000C and F-5. Both of which are in numerous countries.

We could make an Iranian campaign or a Saudi Arabian campaign with the F-5E, or we could make a Greek Air Force campaign with the M2000.

Or some of the countries that have both planes like Brazil, we can make a Brazilian air force campaign that requires the purchase of both the F-5E and the M2000. Or another such example can be one of the Indian Air Force with the Mig-21 and the M2000C.

All these new countries have finally been added to DCS after so many requests, lets put them to good use shall we? ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry: