KA-50 Black Shark 2 Training missions

BigfootMSR

You dont need to press and hold the pause break key. Just need to press it like any other key once the game is started. Were you able to get the menu integration to work? After following the instructions in the read me, you should be able to click on training and then on the KA-50 tab. All of the missions should be listed there.

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

Hi, Bigfoot. The Training Screen that I see only displays the left-hand three sections...'Training Task' with the FAM course - and that functions perfectly - along with 'Lessons' (no content) and 'Description' but only as appropriate to the FAM course. No suggestion of your videos at all.

Yet within the computer, following the Readme that you mention, there are all your Training missions listed within DCS BS2.

Any thoughts?

Most grateful for your troubling to reply.

Win7 Pro 64 bit SP1

AMD Atlon 64x2 5000+

8 GB DDR2

M2N-ESLI

2048 GB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200

335 GB Corsair Force GS ATA device (SSD)

Saitek X52 Pro

Track IR 5

i'm thinking of un-installing and then re-installing BS2 to see if that might clear any lurking problem.

Any thoughts, folks?

Win7 Pro 64 bit SP1

AMD Atlon 64x2 5000+

8 GB DDR2

M2N-ESLI

2048 GB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200

335 GB Corsair Force GS ATA device (SSD)

Saitek X52 Pro

Track IR 5

Sorry my responses are slow. I work 12 hours days 7 days a week right now.. I dont have much free time.

I tried installing the misisons per the readme in the menu integration mod. It worked just fine.

As for the pause/break. Im sorry that I dont know whats happening with that one. You could try searching the forums for related problems, or post something in the dcs world bugs section for a quicker response.

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

Fwiw, I have installed the mod (the whole integrated package) into v1.2.3 and although I have not actually flown them yet, they do appear in the proper menu structure under training.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

In the second ABRIS training when I enter in GNSS CALC tab KBLT and 22:00 at ETA and hit ENTER, it says destination not found.

Is it just something that happens only to me?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 4 weeks later...

Woow... just tried the cold startup mission!!!

This is excelent stuff!!! :thumbup:

THANKS!!!

EDIT:

Just tried the weapons employment ones too... the Shark world just opened in front and below... :thumbup:

Edited by Aries

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Thank you so much man! I got up in the helo for the first time yesterday thanks to your missions! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System specs:

2500k @ 4.6 GHz

8GB RAM

HD7950 OC'd

Win7 x64

Posting tracks to make your DCS better - attention bump incoming!

I'd also like to express my thanks! Learning from a video or the manual is just not the same as hands on real time practical training. Thanks Bigfoot!

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Training Videos installation problem

I've acquired the latest version of Ka-50 Black Shark 2 and installed it successfully in the standard path (Program file/Eagle.../DCS World) with registry and is running well, but every time I try to install one of the five training Videos, there is an error report: "Black Shark 2 not found, installation interrupted". There is here no option to look for the right path, as it closes up automatically.

Need a solution.

Many thanks in advance

BiBa...............BigBang

WIN 11-64 Pro. MoBo: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING. SSD: LEXAR 790 4TB. CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K. GPU: MANLI RTX 2080 Ti. RAM: HyperX 3200 MHz 64 GB. Monitor: ASUS 4K 28"/VR: Pimax 4K/TrackIR-5/SAITEK X55-Yoke-Rudder-Trim Wheel.

Training Videos installation problem

I've acquired the latest version of Ka-50 Black Shark 2 and installed it successfully in the standard path (Program file/Eagle.../DCS World) with registry and is running well, but every time I try to install one of the five training Videos, there is an error report: "Black Shark 2 not found, installation interrupted". There is here no option to look for the right path, as it closes up automatically.

Need a solution.

Many thanks in advance

The training missions that I have are not videos. They are interactive training missions similar to the A-10. Please follow the link in the first post http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1381737&postcount=1 and follow the instructions in the read me file once you have downloaded the zip. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

The training missions that I have are not videos. They are interactive training missions similar to the A-10. Please follow the link in the first post http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1381737&postcount=1 and follow the instructions in the read me file once you have downloaded the zip. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

With your interactive training Missions no need for the training Videos anymore.

Great Job! DCS should have paid you a reward for your effort :thumbup:

Edited by Biba

BiBa...............BigBang

WIN 11-64 Pro. MoBo: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING. SSD: LEXAR 790 4TB. CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K. GPU: MANLI RTX 2080 Ti. RAM: HyperX 3200 MHz 64 GB. Monitor: ASUS 4K 28"/VR: Pimax 4K/TrackIR-5/SAITEK X55-Yoke-Rudder-Trim Wheel.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a million BigfootMSR. I just purchased the Ka-50 on Tuesday after having flown the A-10 for a couple years and more recently the Huey. Great Mod although I was disappointed with the training missions as they were just videos and not interactive.

Your time and effort is HUGELY appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Had no problem installing the training series by following the simple "readme" instructions included. Thought the sound quality was very good in the first lesson. Seemed a bit spotty in the second on basic navigation but ok. Great compared to the default training regardless.

• 1 month later...

Excellent training missions, wish I found these before I learned cold starts from Youtube, learning while doing :thumbup: Perfect for shark virgins.

I've done the navigation so far which was so much easier to understand and learn now on to the Advanced ABRIS and datalink.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...