=4c= SVFS Server

dooom

... it seems to have a good number of clients daily - however; when i try to register with their forum to get access to the server, I keep getting errors.

I have tried a dozen or so times over the last week to register and it simply will not work.

Has anyone had success?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

... it seems to have a good number of clients daily - however; when i try to register with their forum to get access to the server, I keep getting errors.

I have tried a dozen or so times over the last week to register and it simply will not work.

Has anyone had success?

Yes, we have several new members on our forum. Our forum supports English language and you should be able to register without any problem.

After completing you registration, you need to send a PM to =4c=Sandman to provide your Nick name and IP address you will be using to play on our server.

PM me if you need additional assistance.

Regards,

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

tried again just now - still having problems. What browser did you use ajax?

Hajduk Veljko... is there an alternative we can explore if i continue to receive errors?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

Hajduk Veljko... is there an alternative we can explore if i continue to receive errors?
Check your PM.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

*FIXED*

For anyone else having similar troubles - I had to turn OFF the form data in explorer9 for the registration to work.

• 1 month later...

what is with your freakin forum, for a couple months i patiently wait continually attempting to create an account on your forum so i can join your server. finally it happens, i go to join your server, and it still says i need to register on the forum

but thats not all.......

so i go back to the forum in-case i missed some detail and before i can log in im notified that i am BANNED from the server. i cant even log in. Why are you making it such a pain in the @ss o play on your server!?

HERES AND IDEA THAT MAKES MORE SENSE AND HALF THE TROUBLE

instead of forcing people to go to your website (cheap way to get hits btw) and regrister on a forum to get a COOKIE FILE. and then having the server check for the file.

why dont you , have a password set on the server, and have a sticky post in the forum, with the thread with the password only available to regristered forum members

it will save on your server cpu processes too btw so you wont be constantly checking for a file.

my user on your forum was Sn0w_Lynx plz unban me. if you need more info than that like if its an ip ban, pm me and ill give you the info

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: :joystick: :pilotfly:

AMD FX8350 8 core @ Stock Clock

G. Skill X Series 32GB (4x 8GB) @ 2200Mhz OC

GTX 1070 8GB

Corsair H110 Liquid Cooler

Now that the vulnerability to DOS attacks problem has been fixed can you lift the password restriction? cheers.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

instead of forcing people to go to your website (cheap way to get hits btw) and regrister on a forum to get a COOKIE FILE. and then having the server check for the file.
You should know better then to say that our forum registration was about "cheap way to get hits". By the way, the attacker who was attacking all servers, we have strong suspicion that he tried and briefly was registered on our forum. And we know for sure that he even showed up on our Team Speak. Thus, whoever this was, he mounted unprecedented attack on us. That's why we instrumented registration on our forum.

About six months ago, our web site and forum was attacked and completely compromised. To the point that we were threatened by our provider to be dropped out.

Our squad, within our financial and human resources, desperately tried to fight sophisticated attack on us and DCS /FC on-line community.

I am not sure why you were banned from our forum. We sometime have multiple forum registration daily with all kinds of weird nick names and e-mail addresses.

I suggest you join the on line squad, get the people and FC/DCS community to know you and we will let you come back on our forum.

Regards,

Now that the vulnerability to DOS attacks problem has been fixed can you lift the password restriction? cheers.
. Our dedicated server admin does not follow this forum very closely. I am traveling and am not in daily touch with him.

Pilotasso, everybody in our squad knows you very well. Just stop by our forum and drop us a line or two with your ideas. I am sure somebody will respond to it.

LOL :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Permanently?
Well, I hope, not permanently. We spent a lots of money and man hours trying to make all that work, and are due for a little brake. I have high hopes that ED is working on a dedicated server application. And, if they do, we will have many servers running. If we don't get a dedicated server application from ED, then ... then I don't know.
Edited by =4c= Hajduk Veljko

I tried to register on IE9 and FF 10.0.2 and it always says 'Error'.

Forum = Registration Stop! :)

:lol: :thumbup:

instead of forcing people to go to your website (cheap way to get hits btw) and regrister on a forum to get a COOKIE FILE.

I think this is very inappropriate and evil-minded comment written by a man who apparently was not familiar with the problem of downing all dedicated servers in Lock-on community.

We do not have any signs, banners, which would in any way put our site in commercial or profitable websites and therefore we do not need clicks or anything that will raise the rating of our site.That was one way of stopping the attack on a dedicated server.

Regards

I think this is very inappropriate and evil-minded comment written by a man who apparently was not familiar with the problem of downing all dedicated servers in Lock-on community.

We do not have any signs, banners, which would in any way put our site in commercial or profitable websites and therefore we do not need clicks or anything that will raise the rating of our site.That was one way of stopping the attack on a dedicated server.

Regards

Foget him, do what you need to do mate.

• Like 1

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG

but it is cheap! i've been on your ts but i dont speak your language, i live in the us, so obviously the time difference makes it kind of hard to catch you guys on line in different servers.

"Our squad, within our financial and human resources, desperately tried to fight sophisticated attack on us and DCS /FC on-line community."

your not a freaking buisness your playing a game, what kind of financial and human resources do you have honestly, a guys who checks your pay pal account for donations and uses that money to pay for server upkeep. and human resources suck because your giving me a hard time over this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GTX 1070 8GB

i never said anything about hits for cash, that doesnt mean you still dont want hits, all im saying is that you make this way harder than you have to. and by the looks of it, since it was the one way of stopping the attack on your server, it doesnt appear to successful now does it? the only thing you can do is report it to ED and wait for a patch.

IM not saying anyone owes me anything, im just pissed off because i went through alot of trouble to try to join your server. i played it in the past, though you guys and 104th were the top servers. then you add the forum registration. after finally getting that done, im banned before i can even alt tab back to the game and join. its just bull$h!t and you know it. You all can leave me banned for all i care i've had it with you all, you couldnt pay me to play on your server. So eat it!

-edit-

and theres nothing evil-minded about what i said!!!

it was blunt, honest, opinion, with a hint of pissed off.

Edited by Sn0w_Lynx

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GTX 1070 8GB

your not a freaking buisness your playing a game, what kind of financial and human resources do you have honestly, a guys who checks your pay pal account for donations and uses that money to pay for server upkeep. and human resources suck because your giving me a hard time over this.

You are so wrong. We paid more then $2000 dollars out our pockets to rent server, buy a video card, pay for OS and other software .... All of that for the sake of enjoying this game and shearing that joy with FC community. Although we had a PayPal button on our old site, we have never received a single cent from anybody outside our group/squad. We spent countless hours trying to make all that work.

It looks like you do not understand and do not appreciate our effort. I am sorry you feel that way. But from now on, you are on my IGNORE list.

• Like 1

You are so wrong. We paid more then $2000 dollars out our pockets to rent server, buy a video card, pay for OS and other software .... All of that for the sake of enjoying this game and shearing that joy with FC community. Although we had a PayPal button on our old site, we have never received a single cent from anybody outside our group/squad. We spent countless hours trying to make all that work.

It looks like you do not understand and do not appreciate our effort. I am sorry you feel that way. But from now on, you are on my IGNORE list.

Likewise!

Some people take what we do and provide, for granted. Others are very respectfull. Mostly infact.

:thumbup:

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG