Stablizing the seeker head

The Targeting Pod. Bring it up on the other MFD. Make it the Sensor of Interest, set Sensor Point of Interest, Slave all to SPI, then the MAV seeker head should follow the TGP when you move it. IIRC.

EDIT: What Ghanja said :doh:.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks guys, just to clarify, What's the TGP I don't see it entered on any of the keyboard options. Imho whats that?

Pressing Enter on your keyboard will lock on/stabilize the AGM-65 seeker. You can then use slew it onto your target the same way you would point your radar using the , . / ; keys.

Edited by onehitxzibit

I've got it but it's too frigging complicated for me, difficult for an old dog to learn new tricks, I'm almost 70. Been flying sims since F17 came out on a floppy disc. Also been flying paragliders for twenty five years.

I am about half your age, and I played F17 too. Good times they were :)

9900k, 2080TI, 64GB, ssd, valve index, Thrustmaster on virpil, virpil cm2 throttle, tpr pedals, mfd.

I've got it but it's too frigging complicated for me, difficult for an old dog to learn new tricks, I'm almost 70. Been flying sims since F17 came out on a floppy disc. Also been flying paragliders for twenty five years.

It only seems daunting. With the great vids on youtube and the friendly forums, you'll be up and running in not time. There is a real feeling of accomplishment the first time you bring the beauty to life or successfully fire off a maverick!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]