I have a dream...

Slamelov

I would like to see this plane http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/su34/

flyable in Lock On some day, with multicrew in multiplayer. Imagine, like Longbow 2, pilot and copilot working together in the same plane. I'm sure that ED is not interested (probably very expensive for developing), but it's only a dream.

or the Ka-52...

I would sell my grandmother for it :D

Regards

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

britgliderpilot made a mod for lan access for 1.02 for the 27, it supposldy does work over net but we tried and failed, we gonna try that again but mess with routers to get it to work properly, but others have had it working, so if you really want 2 players then i would try his mod out, cuz we had it half working, i.e i was in plane and he cudnt connect :D, but the AC was nice and was lookin as tho it would be cool as fux to fly with a buddy, pilot and wso :D

britgliderpilot made a mod for lan access for 1.02 for the 27, it supposldy does work over net but we tried and failed, we gonna try that again but mess with routers to get it to work properly, but others have had it working, so if you really want 2 players then i would try his mod out, cuz we had it half working, i.e i was in plane and he cudnt connect :D, but the AC was nice and was lookin as tho it would be cool as fux to fly with a buddy, pilot and wso :D

We will try it again, just not tonight because I'm working :p

And they took the code out in v1.1 :(

But they said they wanted to include two-seaters in future projects, so fingers crossed!

You mean the trainer mode switch?

Abit IN9 32x MAX- Kentsfield QX6700 @3520

1.5 vcore watercooled D-Tek Fuzion/PA-160/MCR120/2x MCP655

2x2GB G-Skill 1066 5-5-5-15 2T@1.9vdimm

2x EVGA 580GTX 1.5GB SLI

2x 74GB Sata Raptor Raid0

2x 320GB Hitachi Sata II

X-FI Elite Pro

Dell U3011

Lian Li V2100B

Corsair HX1000

• 6 years later...

I would sell my grandmother for it :D

That is SO weird, because I would sell your grandmother for it too. :D

Good post though, that would be an awesome thing to have.

Edited by USAFMTL

[sigpic][/sigpic]

US Air Force Retired, 1C371

No rank or title will ever be as important as the unit patch you wear.