My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Skins

Sel94

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Impact, you don't HAVE to install them, you know. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

The Twilight Sparkle skin is finished! I went with a slightly different style, but I think it looks pretty cool. So here it is!

Screen_120226_104649.jpg

This also means I'm done with the mane six, it was a lot of fun doing all the skins. I don't know what I'll do next, but I'm thinking about doing some of the backround ponies.

Still no downloads on my Twilight skin? Did you guys like the original style better? I can revert it if that's how you guys like it.

Any chance you could do it with the rivets and panels showing through please?

Many thanks, much love

Flesh

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] AEF Flesh | 161 SQN

System: 965BE / 5850 Toxic / TrackIR 5 Pro / 120gb Corsair Force 3 GT / 2TB Raid10 / 6GB RAM /TM HOTAS Warthog / G13 / Combat Rudder Pedals..... and lots more :doh:

Okay, I'll see what I can do. Would you like a specific one first?

Twilight please dood!

Much love,

Flesh

System: 965BE / 5850 Toxic / TrackIR 5 Pro / 120gb Corsair Force 3 GT / 2TB Raid10 / 6GB RAM /TM HOTAS Warthog / G13 / Combat Rudder Pedals..... and lots more :doh:

Still no downloads on my Twilight skin? Did you guys like the original style better? I can revert it if that's how you guys like it.

I'm downloading it now.

I like it much better than the others. Without the panel lines and such, the uniform color of the first few is too plain, I think. Adding a more complex paint scheme makes it a little more aesthetic.

"They've got us surrounded again - those poor bastards!" - Lt. Col. Creighton Abrams

I would like your opinions on how this looks before I do everything else. Especially how you all feel about things like the gray oval on the bottom and the fuel thing on the top of the nose. Thanks.

Edit: Oops didn't get a good pic of the side panels, but they're there. Will get one a little later.

test1.thumb.jpeg.459c0d934968754d5e63e863a3722f59.jpeg

test2.thumb.jpeg.7e33a0b433abf34bfc160906b7821b19.jpeg

;)

So here is a more detailed skin. I'm not going to put it up front yet, I'd like to see if you guys have any more suggestions for changing the skins.

Screen_120227_204955.jpg

Also need to know if anyone is interested in the original skins.

(Getting an upload error, will try to fix)

Edited by Sel94
  • Like 1

Ok, I found out that the file size is too big, so I uploaded it HERE. I didn't think all the extra detail would bring the size from 1.5 MB to 12! I'll wait a little while before starting on the next one, just in case I missed something, since it is my first time keeping the detail. So feel free to tell me anything wrong so I can fix it. Thanks.

Edited by Sel94

Ok, I found out that the file size is too big, so I uploaded it HERE. I didn't think all the extra detail would bring the size from 1.5 MB to 12! I'll wait a little while before starting on the next one, just in case I missed something, since it is my first time keeping the detail. So feel free to tell me anything wrong so I can fix it. Thanks.

Twilight Detailed Download

Thank you our good man!

Many thanks and much love,

Flesh

Sorry Sel94..

believe it or not! (Yes!- its Saturday night and strange things are happening )

Someone is standing right next beside me.. and he is pointing a loaded gun against my head an he forces me to post this video in your thread:

Sorry! -I hope you understand this- I had to.

- please wish me luck to get out in one piece of this sensitive situation.

Edit: as crazy this might sound - after I hit the "reply" button - the masked man checked this page on his iPhone and left my flat without a word! - just strange!

(still wondering to call the police - but how can I explain them what happened to me?!...!)

Edited by PeterP

Great vid Peter :)

Also, to everyone waiting for more ponies, sorry but I'v been watching Tenchi non-stop, anyone remember that show? I'v been watching animes back from the 90s, oh man good stuff, so much nostalgia! Also, my 18th birthday is coming up this Wednesday!!(I expect presents from all of you) So I'll be really 'busy' for a while, but I promise that I'll finish the skins sometime or another!