My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Skins

Sel94

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Thanks so much, but sorry I'm not working on these skins anymore, at least for now. And yeah, no download links now, sorry.
This is a shame..........

We do have a Hello Kitty skin for the Gazelle though! LOL

I bet the enemy hesitates just long enough after seeing it that you get off the first shot! :D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

This is a shame..........

We do have a Hello Kitty skin for the Gazelle though! LOL

I bet the enemy hesitates just long enough after seeing it that you get off the first shot! :D

Yeah I was thinking your group could use his skillz, perhaps some dazzle camo and what not.

• 8 months later...
This is all the manliness you guys need :)

I've met that guy already. He is cool. He is manly... no. He is the manliest. See pic below dealwithit.png

Why is there no aerobatics team that uses these skins yet?

Definately need a Wonderbolts paint job for the Hornet, but I'd also love to have in on the Viggen (=Thunderbolt) and Harrier (driven by RR Pegasus) as well... if someone could make those, I'd highly appreciate dealwithit.png

Reference in abundance here and here pinkiepieexcited.png

cmdr-easyglider-dustykatt.thumb.jpg.14809e250167eb51180e89794852dbd4.jpg

Edited by Eldur

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg