ETA for 1.11?

Fudd

I'm with you a little info would be nice :cool:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

yea some news about it would be nice. But...if its a good patch then i guess ill wait a bit longer. If its a really good patch that improves some of the old flyable models *hint hint* ill wait a couple more months.

But seriously on the OT side, do you think we will ever see improve models of the Su-27/33, F-15...etc. Those are the best fighters, and yet most of them are leftovers from flanker 2.5. I haven't heard any news if ED even plans on remaking those models. Next in line will be Black Shark and that will be the end of the lock on series. And i seriously doubt we will see these planes in Lock On’s successor like Tank Killers or the F-16: Destroyer. So please ED, if you are reading this, please implement some new models for the old flyable planes in a patch or in the next addon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Im not disapointed by the wait. I EXPECTED IT. I told you then, it wouldnt come before september/october. ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I guess that we have not had any up dates because (a) there are still issues with functionality and stability of the prsent build? I am sure that ED are more interested than us to get this thing out of the door and move on. I'm not sure that I need ED to tell me every week that there are still issues with the patch. I can make that observation myself. They have never let us down and it will be released that we can bet on.

9sqcrest.jpg

90 years of Excellence

Usually when they have a New part coming out for a game, Patches get placed onto the back burner...Now that they have this new BlackShark thing coiming out i wouldnt be supprised if the patch has been placed on the back burner...

Most assetes have to be placed into the new version of the game....Least this is how it has been in most games i have played that had Add-Ons coming....

Me personally i would rather the patch came out instead of this new thing as i fly this game to fly Jets not Helicopeters....

PooHead: "Tower request Immedite Landing"

Tower: "Poohead what is the nature of your problem"

PooHead: "Tower the RIVER RUNETH BROWN"

Tower: "Acknowdleged cleared Hot, will have Bucket of water and Stain remover on stand by"

We find a problem they fix the problem and it makes 2 more problems :( its allways been this way.

We are on BETA4 at the present time and thats all i can say. ED wont give you a date for release as anything could happen, i could say its real close but other testers testing another part of the patch may find something they sets it back another month !

So it willbe out when its finished. :)

Thanks for the update MrWolf-Loskins , better find those bugs now than be stuck with them later , take your time :)

[sIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/madmaxx69/LOMAC/Rykesig1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Savage 77th , http://s77th.com

|Core i7 920|Asus P6T Deluxe V2|GTX 285|9600GT-OC|6G DDR3|Softh on 3x22"CRTs|Tir2|yeahIsaidTir2|X-45|Haf 932|Vista Ultimate 64|

wait a minute...there will be flight model changes again? Or you meant new 3D object models?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

No changes to the original aircraft's FM (mig29,su27/33,a10,f15) in 1.11, im not aware of any of these aircraft getting advanced flight model for 1.2 either.

Its a shame but ED have said it will envolve a hideous ammount of work, so it is doable but maybe not financially viable but ED do like to surprise us :D

No changes to the original aircraft's FM (mig29,su27/33,a10,f15) in 1.11, im not aware of any of these aircraft getting advanced flight model for 1.2 either

DAMMIT! Please ED, at least change the Su-27/33 model. It's the backbone plane of this sim. It has to look good. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think both the FM and the virtual model of su-27 should be improved, as the virtual model of su-27 seems quite undetailed compared to su-25t. Not mentioning the FM difference of course... Su-27 seems like a RC aircraft compared to the model of su-25t:)

No chance to bring up the "old" machines to the new flight model?

So I have to cancel my Post in which I stated that I will buy every release (just for supporting Ed's team). I have now even to think about buying Version 1.2.

So for all future, in Squad games some pilots will fly "really" modeled Su-25T's, and the rest of the community will fly arcade like machines, like A-10, F-10 and so on?....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog :: Saitek Rudder :: Track IR5 ::

EVGA 3 GB GTX580 :: AMD FX-8120 :: SSD 240 GB :: Win7 Ultimate 64

I'd love to see the AFM implemented in the Su27 or MiG-29, too. I understand that it implies a hideous amount of work but... oh man, flying the Flanker or Fulcrum with AFM is one of my sweetest dreams! :rolleyes:

I, on several ocasions actually dreamt about lockon (the su25t), so I too would like to see the su-27 and mig-29 with AFM, buh hey, I also wish we would have a Stargate (dreamt about Sg-1 too :p)

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

buh hey, I also wish we would have a Stargate (dreamt about Sg-1 too :p)

who needs a stargate when you got this :

planetexpresssmall.gif

[sIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/madmaxx69/LOMAC/Rykesig1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Savage 77th , http://s77th.com

|Core i7 920|Asus P6T Deluxe V2|GTX 285|9600GT-OC|6G DDR3|Softh on 3x22"CRTs|Tir2|yeahIsaidTir2|X-45|Haf 932|Vista Ultimate 64|

I firmly believe that, if ED releases an advanced model for the A-10 or F-15 when they release 1.2 it will boost sales a lot.

I totally agree! :cool:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.