675 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy FC3

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I'll be buying it, as soon as it's released!

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

• ED Team

I will buy it to support ED,

I was never keen on FC2 due to the lower level of the sim,

having a sim like A10C got me back into flying, and my time will be spent flying aircraft with higher levels of interaction like that.

I want the fast air more than any other :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Considering that we dont know anything about FC3 yet, its too early to say if Ill buy it or not. If it's just a revamped version of FC2 then Ill pass.

Agreed. I also hope its stand-alone because requiring a nearly 10 year old game to be installed in order to install the new version is completely absurd.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Agreed. I also hope its stand-alone because requiring a nearly 10 year old game to be installed in order to install the new version is completely absurd.

Aren't they kind of stuck with that as long as they call it Flaming Cliffs (and/or whatever other issues are in their license agreement)?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

After almost 10 years waiting for the dedicated server i will not buy it.This is how community dies.I buy only the good things and dont ask for a price.

Aviation is my life and I'm a pilot but I prefer to play with RC model than to lose my nerve with the simulation which always something missing. Most likely the post will be deleted, but I said honestly.

Regards

• Like 1

Im really hoping for a future European terrain map , which offers better options for gaming imo . Not really looking forward to a desert ..... Ive been in a few Negev & Sahara) and they really are fairly featureless , and colorless .

But in general , I will buy FC3 .

Ive been in a few Negev & Sahara)
Me too. I lived in Israel for a year and spent a lots of time in Western part of Sahara desert in mid/late nineties. Just like you, I am not impressed with desert landscape ...

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I buy everything they produce! ED is my feeding Hand! It creates sims that sweeten my life.

I know how those productions run and what work goes into it.

The publishers of software and games these days are the bad guys if at all that push software out before its ready and sometimes miscalculate the workload of bug-fixes and patches afterwards so a certain stage gets a new payable version.

But at the end the money I give the publisher helps the success of the product so it helps the developer and future simulations and upgrades for me.

I do everything to support what ED does even if I would have to pay for bug fixes.

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274

I'll buy it. We won't be getting many good combat simulators like DCS in the future if you we start getting cocky about what we buy.Anyway I won't be telling anyone what they spend their money for. For me it will be a lot of fun playing multiplayer in f-15 doing cap for the warthog guys or viceversa.

why to buy fc 3 if comunity is dead? Ask u self when u played last time events like before? How many players are there on servers?

And 70% of the participants to this poll are wrong? In any event, if you think that the multiplayer community numbers are indicative of the potential market then you are sorely mistaken.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

why to buy fc 3 if comunity is dead? Ask u self when u played last time events like before? How many players are there on servers?

I've seen many past FC2 players hanging around in the DCS A-10C and BS2 servers lately, when FC3 comes along i bet we'll see a big resurgence in activity ;)