Stumbled upon www.wasdkeyboards.com

It's still just a regular keyboard, if they made programable keyboards with custom shapes and button numbers now what would be something

Something like this? http://www.chproducts.com/Multi-Function-Panel-v13-d-724.html ;)

DCS:A-10C / DCS:Ka-50 / DCS:UH-1H / DCS:Mig21bis / DCS:P-51D / DCS:Mi-8MTV2 / DCS:Fw190D9 / DCS:Bf109K4 / DCS:C-101EB / DCS:L-39C / DCS:F-5E / DCS:Spitfire LF Mk. IX / DCS:AJS37

interesting but here's one...Limitation:

The Control Manager is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit Edition, Windows Vista (all editions), as well as Windows 7 (all editions). It is only compatible with CH USB devices.

So if I use TM HOTAS Cougar this one won't work with it

No longer active in DCS...

interesting but here's one...Limitation:

The Control Manager is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit Edition, Windows Vista (all editions), as well as Windows 7 (all editions). It is only compatible with CH USB devices.

So if I use TM HOTAS Cougar this one won't work with it

lol :)

Well of cause it will work. Its just another keyboard ADDITIONAL to a Cougar. You only will have to use an additional software (the control manager).

Or do you really think, because the configuration software used for the cougar could not longer be used if you connect a logitech mouse for which the cougar software is of cause incompatible also? ;)

DCS:A-10C / DCS:Ka-50 / DCS:UH-1H / DCS:Mig21bis / DCS:P-51D / DCS:Mi-8MTV2 / DCS:Fw190D9 / DCS:Bf109K4 / DCS:C-101EB / DCS:L-39C / DCS:F-5E / DCS:Spitfire LF Mk. IX / DCS:AJS37

I don't know, this was quote from their website... so I assume as they say this will work with CH stuff only.

To me it doesn't have lot of visual appeal anyway (it looks like X-keys right?) so it's alright, once I get some DCS module I really like (like MiG-29 for example) I'd make nice pit with switches anyway, it'll be worth it

Right now I am using Touchbuddy and touchscreen to use as UFC and it work's alright, in BMS it works as ICP nicely also

Edited by Kuky

No longer active in DCS...

I don't know, this was quote from their website... so I assume as they say this will work with CH stuff only.

No. They say their Control Manager works with CH Stuff only - which is obvious of course.

Logitech for example also states on their website that their driver and programs are compatible with logitech products only. But other mices dont stop functioning only because you have a logitech mouse plugged in...

Trust me, I'm using the MFP myself and the Cougar MFD also. They both work. Its quite nice to have the CH MFP but of course its only a compromise. Still 50 keys are not enough but thats the max number you can order in groups and remember on such a small area. And flexibility comes with a compromise - thats nearly unavoidable.

Edited by Nereid