DCS: MiG-21 Bis Fishbed by Magnitude 3 LLC

phant

beczl ha scritto:

I'm happy to announce my first independent 3rd party module - "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed". This new module development is based on the new 3rd party License agreement/support that was previously announced by TFC/Eagle Dynamics. I plan to release MiG-21Bis later in 2012.

The MiG-21Bis is considered a third-generation, supersonic, jet fighter. It's avionics equipment ensures day and night operations in fair and poor weather conditions. Some 50 countries over four continents have flown the MiG-21, and it still serves many nations a half-century after its maiden flight. The MiG-21 broke a number of aviation records and it is still the most produced supersonic jet aircraft in aviation history.

"DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" includes both Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground capabilities that includes various conventional weapons like missiles, rockets, bombs, and a built in 23mm cannon. "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed" will also use less widely known weapons such as some advanced air-to-surface guided missiles, retarded and general purpose bombs, and some special devices.

Features of the "DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed":

• Highly detailed six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit with dynamic shadows. Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse like previous DCS products.

• Accurate airframe and realistic 3D cockpit model.

• Detailed modeling of the MiG-21Bis instruments, navigation, electrical, radar, engine, fuel, and weapon systems.

• Russian and English cockpit texts and hints

• Improved and more realistic airplane behaviors that are based on real MiG-21Bis pilot tests and instruction.

• More than a twenty high detailed aircraft skin with unique stencil texts.

• More than a dozen new deliverable weapon.

"DCS: MiG-21Bis Fishbed” is developed by Laszlo 'beczl' Becz in association with The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics. Further information will be provided as development progresses. I will be providing Work In Progress (WIP) screenshots, videos, and other product information.

FONTE: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1445834&postcount=1

Bye

Phant

Edited by phant

AMVI

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grazie della News! :;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.69squadrone.it

S.O: Win7 64bit

MB: ASUS 1366 P6X58D-E (Audio card integrated)

CPU: INTEL Core i7 950 3.06Ghz 8MB

GPU: GTX470 Gainward 1280MB GDDR5 "Golden Sample"

HD: Western Digital 500GB WD5000AAKS 7200rpm 16MB

RAM: DDR3 1333Mhz PC10666 6GB Kingston

Accessories:TrackIR5 6DOF, Hotas Cougar.

oppure qualcuno che conosca qualcuno alla PMDG e che gli dica "ehi, volete entrare nel military? guardate un pò qua...." :p

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

• 2 weeks later...

Se P51 e MiG 21 sono gli "antipasti" e se "tanto mi dà tanto" non oso immaginare il modulo successivo all'A10. Le aspettative, le speranze e la curiosità (per come sicuramente preventivato da quei volponi della ED) crescono! Speriamo che si commuovano anche per un nuovo teatro (visto che stanno per fare trenta....fanno trentuno e la fanno completa)

Saluti :pilotfly:

Tra un pò ci sarà veramente l'imbarazzo della scelta...

Così finalmente si potranno realizzare mix con piloti red reali che cercheranno di tirare giù i nostri A-10... che emozioneeeeeee.... :)

Magari qualche 104 Italiano potrebbe decollare da Kutaisi :D

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
fikissimo !!

ma perche sti programmi non escono mai? ! non se ne puo' piu.

Perché non hai idea di quanto sudore co sia dietro :D

in questo contesto, si cerca la perfezione in ogni particolare.

Speriamo di avere, per fine 2012, il MiG di Beczl.

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.