DCS:World Question

Hi all,i have a question about dcs:world,will there be more ww2 aircraft released?also if so what will the price be,as i find the p.51 very over priced,just for a aircraft and campaign as the terrain doesnt seem to have changed at all,thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all,i have a question about dcs:world,will there be more ww2 aircraft released?also if so what will the price be,as i find the p.51 very over priced,just for a aircraft and campaign as the terrain doesnt seem to have changed at all,thanks

Well, with DCS-World you get a free jet(Su-25t) I believe...as for DCS-P51D being over priced, I think its in the right price range consider the amount of work that goes into it..and the funds generated thru these purchases..will only continue to have DCS to develop a more robust Aircraft..I mean just look what happened over at IL-2..even though they were in the fore front of WWII aircraft...it started to lack any major improvements to it..hence DCS came forward and took the challenge..the P-51D is a great example..

I do believe many more WWII aircraft are on the horizon...:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...