• Mi-28 Havok
    • Rooivalk
    • Other

Is on the VEAO roadmap... :D

http:// http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2122426

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

there is everything on veao roadmap :D

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I would love to see the new US Army UH-72 Lakota ( EC-145 ) or even a EC-635 ( EC-135 armed variant ). Why isn't there a Super Cobra on the list, the AH-1W is old. The AH-1Z with 4 blades would be killer. Better performance, better speed, better maneuverability. Or how about a MD-530F armed scout helicopter. Bell 407AH? There are som many great helicopters left out. The Bell 412 marine Corps version.. . The UH-1 Y

You know I'd be really happy just flying the EC-135 as it is used as a trainer for many nations. And I'm guessing that being civilian, it would a lot easier to get a hold of any information.

AH-64D Longbowwin the vote. Now what? What are the chances to get one of these ?

Asus Sabertooth P67 Rev 3.0 with Intel Core i7 2600K SandyBridge 4500 MHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti SC , 16GB DDR3, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Logitech G13 Gamepad, TrackIr 5, Windows 8.1 x64 Professional

A AH-64D longbow vote is a wasted vote.

If we are very very lucky boys and girls.. we will get an A

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Hmmm, why? http:// http://www.combat-helo.com

Not, that they wouldn't model a "simplified" version...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I would like to plug the MH-53M Pave Low, it did take all 6 of us to fly it. It could be done with snap views to see the FE panel I suppose. Really I think the practical choice is the H-60. Variants would be easier to produce like the HH or DAPS or even the SH. Mission sets are so varied that there would be plenty of room for differences. Just my opinion.

As much as I would like to plug the MH-53M Pave Low, it did take all 6 of us to fly it. It could be done with snap views to see the FE panel I suppose. Really I think the practical choice is the H-60. Variants would be easier to produce like the HH or DAPS or even the SH. Mission sets are so varied that there would be plenty of room for differences. Just my opinion.

Pave low or any CH-53, MH-53 variants for me.

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

UH-60 A/L Flyable in DCS?

Just wanted to ask if there are plans for a flyable version of the UH-60 or the HH-60M. I have been a HH-60M Crew Chief for a while now and would like to be able to fly the same aircraft I work on.

As you can see in the photo, I have the entire Operators manual and training documents from the mechanics school I attend many years ago. All the documents and information in the documents are Unclassified. The UH-60 A/L is still a workhorse in the military and the newest variant the M (Mike Model) is a full all glass cockpit with updated systems.

If anyone is going to be working on this or are looking for the information please let me know I'm willing to let you pick my brain on the aircraft.

Please consider on bringing this aircraft to DSC.

Thanks

UH-60AL.thumb.jpg.911f1e6e9ddb9bb1ec5c9adf93840011.jpg

Bell 412 also.

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Hind, because I want to see what the capabilities of our enemies are... then the AH-64D because I fly it for a living haha. Would be nice to see how better it is vs what Army paid for with the simulator we have now.

If possible, OH-58D Kiowa Warrior. Should be fairly simple since it doesn't have as much system to program. As long as it can shoot and the physics is good... I'm sold.

Pave low or any CH-53, MH-53 variants for me.

A slick 53 would be a lot easier to produce as well. No IDAS system, TF/TA, hover coupler, etc. Of course all of those things are what make a Pave Low so much fun! Pave Low by definition was the TF/TA ability in 0/0 visibility.

UH-60 Blackhawk in DCS world?

uh-60q-image009.jpg

Is anyone making a model for Uh-60 Black Hawk in DCS?

Cinch thats incredible!

Is there a version of the UH-60 that is unclassified yet that would make this possible?

Interesting Read and Pictures...:smartass:

http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/uh-60.htm#black

Another Read about FLIR System here...

FLIR%20Talon%2016%20May%202013.jpg

REDSTONE ARSENAL, Ala., 16 May 2013. U.S. Army helicopter avionics experts needed a multi-sensor payload for the Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk utility helicopter. They found their solution from FLIR Systems Inc. in Wilsonville, Ore.

The Army Contracting Command at Redstone Arsenal, Ala., awarded FLIR Systems a potential $82.4 million contract Tuesday for at least 66, and as many as 218, of the company's Talon forward-looking infrared (FLIR) multi-sensor electro-optics systems for the Black Hawk helicopter.

The UH-60 Black Hawk is a four-bladed, twin-engine, medium-lift utility helicopter designed to perform a variety of missions, ranging from tactical transport, electronic warfare, and special operations.

The FLIR Systems Talon sensor payload can operate no only on the UH-60 helicopter, but also on a variety of fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft, ships, small boats, and land vehicles. It comes in a lightweight, gyro-stabilized 9-inch turret that contains as may as six separate sensors with digital video.

Its sensors include infrared sensor, color CCD camera, low-light camera, laser pointer or laser illuminator, laser range finder, and inertial measurement unit.

Imagers include a continuous-zoom 640-by-480-pixel infrared camera and two electro-optical options -- color camera and combination color and low-light camera for high-resolution imagery during the day or at night.

The sensor provides extreme low-light capability in sub-quarter moon conditions; it works in zero ambient light conditions together with a laser illuminator.

The Talon sensor system also supports range-to-target, target geolocation, and GeoLock capability, and works with the UH-60's onboard navigation systems. The sensor payload helps UH-60 crews identify targets using night-vision devices while remaining invisible to others.

Applications for the Talon sensor system include surveillance; reconnaissance; target acquisition and tracking; force protection; search and rescue; pursuit and patrol; drug interdiction; mine detection; and environmental monitoring.

For more information contact FLIR Systems online at www.flir.com, or the Army Contracting Command Redstone at www.acc.army.mil/contractingcenters/acc-rsa.

Edited by thinkr

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series

A slick 53 would be a lot easier to produce as well. No IDAS system, TF/TA, hover coupler, etc. Of course all of those things are what make a Pave Low so much fun! Pave Low by definition was the TF/TA ability in 0/0 visibility.

I don't know how it was in real life but I first got to know about the Pave Low when I saw a model kit for it in a hobby shop. It looks so sexy, actually almost all 53s do and they are the best transport choppers in the western world (with respect to payload capacity). Now they're developing the 'K' model named (I think) "King Stallion". The youtube vids for it are awesome.

I would like something modern that could do well in the dcs world sam setting.

Like the new S97 Raider attack helo that cruises at 253mph.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11147252/New-S-97-Raider-high-speed-attack-helicopter-unveiled.html

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

I don't know how it was in real life but I first got to know about the Pave Low when I saw a model kit for it in a hobby shop. It looks so sexy, actually almost all 53s do and they are the best transport choppers in the western world (with respect to payload capacity). Now they're developing the 'K' model named (I think) "King Stallion". The youtube vids for it are awesome.

More power is always better. The Pave Lows were old C and D conversions so we were always power limited (especially in the mountains of Afghanistan).

What set us apart was all of our extra systems that allowed us to operate in denied areas. That capability however is what would make a DCS version difficult. The pilot simply could not reach most of the defensive systems as they were located on the Flight Engineer's panel. As with the SATCOM head, MWS, RWR controls, and the physical caution panel. Some of the defensive systems were accessible from layers on the 9 inch monitor but really the FE did all that as well as all the CDU inputs, radar settings, fuel management, etc. In fact we used to say all the pilots had to do was move the sticks around and talk on the radio lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Other

I would love to see the RAH-66 Comanche being added to the sim, if it isn't an issue. During the 90's, some games were released that featured the Black Shark as the Comanche's competitor.

Comanche 2 by NovaLogic had the Ka-50 as a flyable aircraft on a seperate game disk, which could be linked to the Comanche disk for 1v1 LAN multiplayer. There was also Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum that pitted the Comanche and Ka-50 against each other.

Currently, the Black Shark in DCS has no competitor of equivalent power to face against that's player controlled.