• AH-64A Apache
    • AH-64D Longbow
    • Eurocopter Tiger
    • Mi-24 Hind
    • Mi-28 Havok
    • Rooivalk
    • Other

What's coming next?

I like the wishlist and prefer the AH-64D Longbow. But how realistic is it, that we'll see the most wanted helicopter in DCS and what is the timeline for it? Most modules now available are still in beta phase for months...

I personally would pay for an F-16 and AH-64D Module, as well as for good maps/sceneries. But the upcoming NTTR map looks to expensive for me. Maybe the internal map editor is to complex or limited to create ambitious maps. In that case I would recommend ED to improve the build process to sell more of these modules to an acceptable price... I am sure, it's worth.

________________________ ________ ______ ___ __ _

Win10 64 Pro, i7-6800K 3.4Ghz, 32 GB (DDR4), Asus Aorus 1080 TI WF, TrackIR 5 / RIFT, Thrustmaster Warthog, Fanatec Pedals, 55" oled 4k TV, Modules:A10C, KA-50, Huey, AV-8B, FA-18, F-16, NTTR, Persian Gulf

_ __ ___ ____ _____ ______ _______ ____________

• 4 months later...

Westland Seaking Mk.48

Worked on a Westland Seaking cockpit for a school assignment (photorealistic render), it's a high poly render but maybe one day I can reduce the poly's.

Hope you like it :)

Picture is also on my artstation page:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/gPlOx

attachment.php?attachmentid=136827&stc=1&d=1458387482

simon-vandamme-seaking-mk-48-cockpit-render-simon-vandamme2.thumb.jpg.fb0dcba231951ed801ce41e66ea3fac7.jpg

I'm Simon Vandamme (Shifter), a Bruges (Belgium) based Digital Arts and Entertainment student. I'm interested in High Poly 3D Moddeling, compossiting, color grading, realistic rendering and Visual Effects.

My nationality is Belgian, in my spare time I take pictures of Military aircraft and play DCS the modules I own are:

HUEY, HAWK, A10C, P51D and the F-15.

http://www.simonvandamme.com

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Worked on a Westland Seaking cockpit for a school assignment (photorealistic render), it's a high poly render but maybe one day I can reduce the poly's.

Hope you like it :)

Picture is also on my artstation page:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/gPlOx

attachment.php?attachmentid=136827&stc=1&d=1458387482

WOW!

I had to do a double - take to check it was a render and not a real photo - we really need more computing power.

• 3 months later...

That's a nice list there. Besides a proper modern American attack helo to rival the Ka-50, I'd love to see the MH-60 in the game. It's a great multirole helicopter and with the ESSS/hardpoints mounted it can use rockets, mounted miniguns, and even ATGMs. I think it would really appeal to people who want something higher tech than the Huey and Mi-8 but not as attack oriented as the Ka-50.

• 2 months later...
UH-60. Blackhawk sikorsky , i am waiting impatiently this helicopter

MH-60 to perform A2A refueling with the C-130!

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

• 5 months later...

Tiger and Hind FTW! :D

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 1 month later...

This is an easy one. I would love to see DCS have the baddest rotorcraft ever built, even if there were only two ever built... RAH-66 Comanche. The owner of the company I work for is an ex Army helicopter pilot and was a test pilot for the Comanche project.

I7 4790K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z97S SLI+, 32GB HyperX 2400 DDR3, GeForce RTX-3060ti 8GB DDR6, Rosewill 80plus Bronze 1000w, Corsair Hydro H100i, Intel 160GB SSD for OS, Seagate Barracuda 2TB, Intel 1TB SSD for DCS, P3D, Star Citizen, Sound Blaster Zx, Thermaltake Overseer RX-I, Logitech G940 FFB stick, dual throttle & pedals, TrackIR 5, Surround Speakers & Subwoofer, Oculus Quest 2 VR.

:joystick::pilotfly:

• 2 weeks later...
This is an easy one. I would love to see DCS have the baddest rotorcraft ever built, even if there were only two ever built... RAH-66 Comanche. The owner of the company I work for is an ex Army helicopter pilot and was a test pilot for the Comanche project.

That is insanely, amazingly awesome.

I can remember many fun times playing Comanche 4.

So sad it was cancelled.

GeForce GTX 970, i5 4690K 3.5 GHz, 8 GB ram, Win 10, 1080p

Whatever it is, I want it to be naval based. Imagine landing on a destroyer or cruiser after a mission.

Also, I want to remake EA's STRIKE series in DCS..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bevb8utWH4

Edited by AegisFX

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

Whatever it is, I want it to be naval based. Imagine landing on a destroyer or cruiser after a mission.

Also, I want to remake EA's STRIKE series in DCS..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bevb8utWH4

Best sound track ever on Sega!!!! I played every single Strike game growing up. THat was the whole reason I got a sega was because of Desert Strike. Dad was a pilot and wanted to play it. LOL. He got more time in when we first got it than I did.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3100784#post3100784

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 1 year later...

My other is uh-60 pavehawk that usaf rescue squadrons use, or a h-53 or h-46 for transport

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.