• AH-1W Super Cobra
    • AH-64A Apache
    • AH-64D Longbow
    • Eurocopter Tiger
    • Mi-24 Hind
    • Mi-28 Havok
    • Rooivalk
    • Other

Sorry. I'm not religious :D. But it would'nt harm to learn about other cultures, right? Sounds like an interesting book (it is a book, isn't it?).

why be sorry? should be proud..

:thumbup:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Just for conversation, I am old enough to remember the old amiga version of "Gunship" and later the PC versions of Longbow etc and loved them all. I often wonder why there has been no recent games based on the Longbow even a possible release of a revamped "Gunship" I am sure the game would be as popular now as it was back then,:thumbup:

Cheers

Oh I loved Gunship from Microprose. This was the sim that made me a sim fanatic. I started playing this on my Commodore 64, after that Amiga then Gunship 2000. I have never spent so much time on any sim until I got hold of Black Shark :D

Go Ugly Early

Oh I loved Gunship from Microprose. This was the sim that made me a sim fanatic. I started playing this on my Commodore 64, after that Amiga then Gunship 2000. I have never spent so much time on any sim until I got hold of Black Shark :D

Played GS2000 on the PC. Played it with easy FM then lernt how to fly it on hard [AFM for that time].... Now every sim I get I wack everything on real.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Played GS2000 on the PC. Played it with easy FM then lernt how to fly it on hard [AFM for that time].... Now every sim I get I wack everything on real.

Same here, I can no longer stand sims that claim to be sims but lack the realistics of a real sim.

Go Ugly Early

• 2 weeks later...
how can i use F16 in DSC

Well you would obviously have to modify your keyboard, or draw over another button. Reminds me of spinal tap. I have a keyboard that goes to f16!!!!!eleven!!!! :D

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

You can, but it costs almost as much as a real F-16. First, send Eagle Dynamics something like a $10 or $20 million dollar check, then wait a couple years, and BAM! You got an F-16 in DCS!

BTW, if I were a billionaire with money to blow, I would SO totally do this (but maybe ask for DCS F-15E instead).

Edited by Speed_2

arrogant, realism-obsessed Falcon 4 junkie

You can, but it costs almost as much as a real F-16. First, send Eagle Dynamics something like a $10 or $20 million dollar check, then wait a couple years, and BAM! You got an F-16 in DCS!

This is what I plan on doing when I win the lottery. That's right I AM going to win, I've decided.

Nothing like staying positive.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Statistically, why isn't there at least one sim-obsessed gazillionaire?! Odds are there should be at least one...come on you, I know you're out there...stop being such a cheapskate!

:)

Millionaires are millionaires because they don't give stuff away for free ;)

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Agreed with Huckle. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Millionaires are millionaires because they don't give stuff away for free ;)

You wouldn't necessarily have to though. Another way to get Eagle Dynamics to make you DCS F-16 would be to simply guarentee them a certain profit- for example you pay them $25 million ONLY IF they make DCS F-16 and it sells zero copies. If it has $15 million worth of sales, you only pay them $10 million. If it has $30 million worth of sales, YOU get the extra profit. That would be how I would do it if I was a gozillionaire.

arrogant, realism-obsessed Falcon 4 junkie

I hope we truly see the AH-64 ,but something tells me not for a long while, which is sad to me. I will grab the a-10 but after that no more fast movers for me, really am a die hard rotor head and I have been in my glory flying such a well done airframe, sigh, time will tell.

If I did when the lotto I most certainly would buy a surplus 64 if possible,lol

Ok maybe I would donate to see the 64 done :)

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

I'm not really sure I would classify the A-10 as a "fastmover". :P

I do catch your drift tho. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Yup, nor would I, it is a mud mover and to be honest I do prefer cas work to cap.

I guess the reason I still play Falcon is I can move mud with it. It is wierd that I will fly the f-16 but I really do not want to fly any more airframes, heh I guess i just miss the thump of rotors.

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

It's more then a book...

If you want to off a priest, say that you're a Wiccan/Pagen. Works all the time.

why be sorry? should be proud..

:thumbup:

I think I have a new hobby by now: "Extreme Priest-Off-pi§§ing". Can priests run fast? Who knows how well trained legs they have beneath their robes :music_whistling:. I don't want "to go into Hells Kitchen". :inv:

Edited by Endoplasmic Reticulum

I used to love her, but I had to kill her

I had to put her, six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

A tribute to BBetty and NNadja

:bye_3:

I just finished reading Apache. That was a literary religious experience if I ever had one.

One thing I took out of it is that flying a combat helicopter is 95% situational awareness, scouting, and teamwork, and 5% actually shooting things. You don't get into a fight unless you've got a good idea what you're up against, who you're working with, and who's got your back. That, and that combat pilots are more creative than most artists.

BTW, when is someone going to make a mod where we strap pair of Spetsnaz or Russian Naval Infantry to our Black Shark's wings? :)

That will be DCS ACE 4:D

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]