Remove joystick from in-cockpit view?

Spetz

Awhile back there was a mod to remove the joystick from in-cockpit view in the A10C using an unused button. (can't find it now, but have it on my home computer - MODMAN install)

Any chance someone is going to do this for the P-51 or is it already done? Sometimes getting to the rocket panel behind the stick can be a pain, and this would be perfect..(i'm using my mouse as I'm trying to keep my X52 faithful to the original P-51 for switches etc.)

Just an idea. I have no ability to the mod myself..

well, if that was pain, how about shark contrast/brightness/ fire rate cannon? how about A-10C HARS/EGI/STP/etc...?

Dude just slam the stick into one direction, and the whole shebang should be there.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Dude just slam the stick into one direction, and the whole shebang should be there.

Your wingman will get over it!:lol:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If you don't have TIR and or are not using 6DOF with it, then you should consider it. Everything is accessible with it.

Here's the original thread...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=69995

Edited by Fish

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]

Your wingman will get over it!:lol:

HAHAHAH!!!!!!! :megalol:

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

...need the pilot in his seat too. Even more immersion.

Good news, the pilot is available at

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/topic/37535-dcs-p-51d-enable-pilot-and-fov-mod/

Bad news is he covers fuel gauges and left sub-panel, and wears a modern brain bucket and flight suit.

Good news is he has a kneeboard.

WildBill: Falcon 118, man. Falcon 118

Edited by Tailspin45

Blue Skies & Tailwinds

tailspinstales.blogspot.com