RAZBAM simulations developing for DCS

Nate--IRL--

Just out of curiosity...

What happened to the F-15E? Not whining or bitchin about its absence. Just curious if it's still being worked on, shelved or cancelled.

Thanks

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is the A-7 Corsair still being worked on for DCS...Snooping around google it looked like it was in the works (at least at some point).

Check their Facebook page. They mention from time to time in comments, that they are planing to have it in DCS. For example in todays comments.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

They mentioned both the A-7 and F-15E will make there way to DCS eventually, they said in one of the facebook comments for the FSX A-7;

"We need DCS to include some features still not ready in the core sim for aircraft like the A-7 or F-15E to properly work in it, it will happen but in due time."

My guess would be they are waiting on DCS 2.0 but I really have no idea what that means. But at least we know there is still hope! :D

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

They mentioned both the A-7 and F-15E will make there way to DCS eventually, they said in one of the facebook comments for the FSX A-7;

"We need DCS to include some features still not ready in the core sim for aircraft like the A-7 or F-15E to properly work in it, it will happen but in due time."

My guess would be they are waiting on DCS 2.0 but I really have no idea what that means. But at least we know there is still hope! :D

Most likely it means they are waiting on ED to create the air-to-ground radar coding for the F-18, since the F-15E and (pretty sure) A-7 would need this. Which still means waiting on 2.0 regardless.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Yeah thats true, and yeah the A-7 does use A2G radar too. From what I gather I think they are going to adapt their models from FSX to DCS instead of creating all new models for DCS versions, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Wizard_03

Yeah thats true, and yeah the A-7 does use A2G radar too. From what I gather I think they are going to adapt their models from FSX to DCS instead of creating all new models for DCS versions, but I could be wrong.
If they're anything like other 3rd party developers who have made DCS modules, they'll probably scrap large parts of their existing work and start from scratch. At least where the 3D models and cockpits are concerned.

Yeah, well I remember them talking about the differences between FSX and DCS, and they said something along the lines of some of the things that are super tricky in FSX are cake in DCS in terms of coding and implementation and vice verse, but they are totally different animals obviously when in comes down to it, so your prolly right.

• 3 months later...

Im a tight old git ... dont like parting with my money .... So the question you ask should be ... what module would you like to see us develop that would even make a grumpy tight old git part with his money ..

The answer ... and I suspect a very popular choice throughout the community ... which Ive been part of since ... 'the beginning' ... is a two client controlled Hind! Pilot/Gunner! ...

http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/7/7b6c/7b6c4290/751654/mi-24-hind.jpg

The answer ... and I suspect a very popular choice throughout the community ... which Ive been part of since ... 'the beginning' ... is a two client controlled Hind! Pilot/Gunner! ...

http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/7/7b6c/7b6c4290/751654/mi-24-hind.jpg

Belsimtek is currently working on the Mi-24.. :P

#CHOPPERLIVESMATTER

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

is it правильно, но пока что не скоро. По разным причинам..from http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2313380#post2313380 ?

Why do all the interesting snippets have to be google translated :)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

• 2 months later...
is it правильно, но пока что не скоро. По разным причинам..from http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2313380#post2313380 ?

Why do all the interesting snippets have to be google translated :)

THAT! is why no matter how long I scour the ED forums for info I always feel like I am missing stuff, damn language barrier :D

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
May i ask why?...

Prowler

:beer: Phantom confirmed. :D

• Like 2

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:beer: Phantom confirmed. :D

:megalol: haha gotta love your approach VJS :clap:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

F-4.thumb.jpg.397e2bd41b6e779c2ca06253f57a622d.jpg

Would fit in nicely with the carrier ops coming to dcs :)

For everything I've ever read about the F-4 from a pilots perspective it sounded like a bit of a handful, but like the F-14 it did look seriously cool.....

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV