DCS: Tornado possible?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should kickstart this, I am sure we would be throwing our money at you :)

I've said it many times before, we won't kickstart any of our projects, all self funded by me.

Not that I don't support kickstarter, to the contrary as my Star Citizen account can testify too lol

I've said it many times before, we won't kickstart any of our projects, all self funded by me.

Not that I don't support kickstarter, to the contrary as my Star Citizen account can testify too lol

Just a thought Ells...

You'll have my money day 1 anyway :)

GR4 cough cough GR4 :music_whistling:

“Any pilot should be flying the spitfire, at least once.” – John S. Blyth

Great news on the Tornado front......looking forward to it.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

You do realise this means I'm now going to have to start harassing you about creating a Mach Loop map? :music_whistling:

Can't have a Tornado without this..

But seriously, best news ever :thumbup:

Only question now is cash, cheque or first born?

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

You do realise this means I'm now going to have to start harassing you about creating a Mach Loop map? :music_whistling:

Can't have a Tornado without this..

Hey Guys,

We thought it would be good for you to know our development roadmap.

Map Areas

Duxford (test development map)

North Africa – Tubruq

Mach Loop – Welsh Valleys

Falkland Islands

First born should suffice, I guess. :o)

I predict many will be disappointed at not getting the full UK as a theatre in the future.

You may well be right, we have no plans to do the entire UK.

The Welsh Valleys and up to Raf Valley will serve as a training area for those going through our ACTS programme as well as generally a great fun run though some awesome valleys.

Duxford will be our "test bed" for learning to use the tools for the othe larger projects.

Pman

Then, maybe you will pre-set a race track over Duxford :D...

Mach Loop time trials would be fun too!

One of my favourite books is Don McVicar's Mosquito Racer about a DH Mosquito he bought to go air racing, nice to see there is a mosquito or two in the List so between the P51 and the Mossie we should be able to have a race or two.

http://www.donmcvicar.com/revmosqu.htm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mosquito-Racer-Don-McVicar/dp/0906393582/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409578762&sr=8-1&keywords=Mosquito+Racer

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

One of my favourite books is Don McVicar's Mosquito Racer about a DH Mosquito he bought to go air racing, nice to see there is a mosquito or two in the List so between the P51 and the Mossie we should be able to have a race or two.

Yeah, some great possibilities ahead for things like this. Expanding DCS to include non combat stuff like this can only be a good thing imo. Think FSX acceleration, which was great fun... only with AFMs and fully modelled/interactive pits... Bliss. And of course once you've done you can take that same Mosquito to war!

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...

Hm, can anybody enlighten me....is a full modelled Tornado still on the roadmap ? I've skimmed through this thread but I haven't a clear picture now ;)

Oh boy, it would be so cool to get a Tornado...anybody has flewn the Digital Integration simulation back in the 90's?

Oh boy, it would be so cool to get a Tornado...anybody has flewn the Digital Integration simulation back in the 90's?

One of my favourites as well, best dynamic campaign of any sim.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.