Patch 1.11 is out!

Why? The AMRAAMs still work quite well, and this time around they won't be flying off to hit friendlies sitting 90 deg off the launcher's wing.

they hopefully wont be flying off and hitting enmies sitting 90 deg of the lancher's wing either

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

THE HOLY GRAIL HAS BEEN FOUND

Fantastic performance gain on my system! I could write a book about that now!

No tweaks installed!

Remember I'm still on good old GF 4 Ti 4200, 128MB !

Thank You ED.

Fanstastic job.

It feels like completely new product now!

Now I just want to make fun of all these guys who yelled on this forums that ED doesn't tweak, tune, optimize the engine. So you were so wrong.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Got minor FPS inprovements at low altitude, I managed to crank up scenes to maximum, because theres less stuttering when the cities apear on screen now.

Got to try some MP to see if I still get crashes.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

ah damn, you guys have to quit teasing those of us that cant try right now :p

Anyway, thanks for the mirror JaBo (downloaded at work to my USB thumbdrive so I'm ready to go home and install as soon as I get there) yeah, I know, it's sad haha

sig-YF19a.jpg

Thanks ED for the continued support and communications

Can anyone say if the texture popup has been addresses (in both fog and non fog conditions) - at work so can't test it yet

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Azrayen:

Yes you may do it, but make upload for all three versions of the patch (to dowload russian version - switch the site to the russian language).

Be sre, that your files are clear (not corrypted).

Also, the quality of the files on your resourses is under your responsibility. ;)

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

• ED Team
One question from me.

Is the new black skin mod compatible with the patch?

Yes of course. Not problem expect.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Azrayen:

Yes you may do it, but make upload for all three versions of the patch (to dowload russian version - switch the site to the russian language).

Be sre, that your files are clear (not corrypted).

Also, the quality of the files on your resourses is under your responsibility. ;)

OK Thx a lot !

Az'

spacer.png

guys now that 1.11 supports win xp 64 bit. can someone do a benchmark of 64 bit vs 32 bit??? ;)

well i tested it between two massives FEAR sessions and i get 2 or 3 fps more in 64 bits editions for the same track with the same loman addons

Fc is not a native 64 bit program the update is for starforce and i thanks ED for it

Thanks ED for this Patch! ;)

Kind Regards

the German Lock On Community

Viper

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Hi Gents,

Today, at about 6.00 am (GMT + 1) the backbone of our ISP failed. As a result, all webservers of our provider aren't reachable.

We really apologize for this issue and are very sorry for the people, who try to download the patch from our fast mirror server. :( The engineers are alreay working hard to get the backbone / switch running again. As we got to know from our ISP the switch should run again in about 3-4 hours.

EDIT: Download is working again :)

JaBoG32_Chrissi

Kind regards,

JaBoG32_Chrissi

I hope that the Downloads from our JaBoG32-Server are fast enough for all.

Thanks from me to ED too for this excellent Patch. Now i can play with high Skin-Settings on my little Laptop and it works really good. Good work boys, i hope that the 1.2 will even as good as this one.

Better frames, good updates and now really hard work for us bombers to get the sams down, but thats not a bad thing ;)

I'm proud to serve such a good company with the mirror and I'm proud too that I'm a part of this great community...

Keep workin ED....amazing work from amazing people :cool:

Even if a missile fail...let's have some ale :icon_jook