Is Registry Save Utility can be use after full format of C drive?

Would reformating my entire C: drive would require a new activation of my FC 1.1 or would the Registry Save Utility can be use?...My OS need reformating and i was thinking of reformating the whole C drive but im afraid i might use again my few actication key.

Any suggestions from you guys what the best i can do in order to save my activation key but at the same time i can reformat my rig?

tnks

rnm2000

2 rnm2000:

It must be ok if you'll not re-partitioned your HDDs. In other words if you didn't reallocate partitions.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

What I usually do is to use registry utility first Before formatting your hard drive. Save the registry entry created by the utility to disc. Reformat your hard drive. Install windows, drivers, Lock-on then enter registry entry saved onto disc.

Everything should be ok then without loosing an activation. If not you always have an activation to save yourself. :p

2 rnm2000:

It must be ok if you'll not re-partitioned your HDDs. In other words if you didn't reallocate partitions.

I have 40 gigs of hard drive and i partition them into two C: & D:,,,C: for the windows system (OS) and D: for games and other important files.

I want to format only the C: because my OS is unstable this time.

Must be ok. Try it :)

It did not succeed bro :(,,,The good thing was Mr

Kate Perederko was generous enough to give me new product serial number with 5 activations but now i have 4 left only...any other suggestion how to same activations after reformating the C: drive?

tnks ED for the reply :)

rnm2000

It did not succeed bro :(,,,The good thing was Mr

Kate Perederko was generous enough to give me new product serial number with 5 activations but now i have 4 left only...any other suggestion how to same activations after reformating the C: drive?

tnks ED for the reply :)

rnm2000

No other way...

PS

Kate Perederko not a "Mr", she is "Ms" ;)

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

No other way...

PS

Kate Perederko not a "Mr", she is "Ms" ;)

Ooops im sory,it is a honest mistake :)...I hope MISS Kate will not be offended and send me again new serial number just in case i runout my 4 remaing activation keys :)

rnm2000

Philippine Air Force

2 rnm2000:

If you'll be complaisant enough :) Joke ;)

Offcourse, if your activations are expired by YOU, than it must be ok.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev