Starforce checks more then once

Raploc

Guest ruggbutt

3D, REFORMAT!!!!!!!! That'll remove the drivers. I've used the tool to remove the drivers on my system, just for grins to see if it worked. It does. If you're such a hotshot you'd know that.

Ha Ha

Good luck getting a win in the Moscow Courts you fool 3dflyer. You would have no idea of what you have to try and prove to take out a "class action" lawsuit as you term it and on that preliminary point alone you would fail miserably. ANd forget about taking this to your Supreme Court in the West that you may think would be sympathetic. READ THE EULA or HAVE SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO YOU. Well, pal, I am an attorney and let me tell you, you have a chance of ummm ZERO. There is nothing wrong with ED using known and well advertised copy protections to preserve their intellectual property. You have no real proof that Starforce is malware, once again it's just another perp bleating that it is "cause they heard someone else say it was somewhere else" PFffft. Imbecile. No wonder we have such a litigious society these days. It's idiots like you threatening to sue everytime your silly system goes unstable when really the problem stems from your own computer illiteracy in correctly and quickly solving issues. No one else here has had the same experience with starforce as you have if you read so you must have done something to it that others havent. The suggestion that you tried to remove starforce and still play the game suggest to me that you have really no idea what you are doing. And why are you putting games on a machine that has valuable information on it. Are you insane.

Quit you whining. You have no support here. Go to your lawyer though. At around $350 per hour for his services, he should have a good laugh.

Not to mention it was made clear months ago that the Removal Tool that was supplied was to help ensure that if you uninstalled Flaming Cliffs that Starforce was completely removed as well. Nothing was said about removing it permanently while maintaining the install of Flaming Cliffs. Read the numerous other Starforce threads and you would know this but I am pretty sure you are simply feigning ignorance. I am also pretty sure you are bluffing because you know full well it will cost you bigtime and it would be for nothing.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Not to mention it was made clear months ago that the Removal Tool that was supplied was to help ensure that if you uninstalled Flaming Cliffs that Starforce was completely removed as well. Nothing was said about removing it permanently while maintaining the install of Flaming Cliffs. Read the numerous other Starforce threads and you would know this but I am pretty sure you are simply feigning ignorance. I am also pretty sure you are bluffing because you know full well it will cost you bigtime and it would be for nothing.

The above statement is sort of correct but should read as this.

"that the Removal Tool that was supplied was to help ensure that if you uninstalled the first released Flaming Cliffs demo that Starforce was completely removed as well."

We can all remember that the first demo accidently loaded the starforce files to your computer. When ED was made aware of this they supplied the starforce removal tool and reworked the demo so it contains no starforce files. Seems that the folks who were not aware of this thought it was a hack around the security of FC. Silly people. :D

Get a grip 3D.

You may be stressed, but threatening leagal action you haven't got a hope of succeding with isn't going to get you any help (or sympathy).

It just makes you sound like an ambulance chaser.

You started out bragging about how well your machine was going when you thought you were playing tricky & had gotten around the SF drivers, but the reality is that your system then was the same as it is now.

I find your sudden discovery that your CPU is having 49% of its time taken up with SF drivers difficult to believe... I don't believe a game as CPU dependant as FC would run as smoothly as you were previously claiming if 49% of your CPU's resources were commited to SF drivers .

Your comments:

"I love this simulator. It's the best one I have seen."

"I also have found out without it (SF - which you hadn't realy got rid of at all), all those training tracks that have 1.1 only work fine. I tried 3 training tracks just as a test, and every one of them played through to the end."

"Without it, it's awesome" "and it just got better with 1.11."

"It took me 2 weeks to get this 6800 of mine up to decent FPS and it hasn't dropped below 50 since."

"On my 6800GT I had some issues with 81.84's, but the .85's I've seen no issuses thus far."

All this while SF was on your system eating up your memory & hogging your CPU, your arrays were out of action, your optical drives were all running at 1/2 speed & you couldn't open any media files at all...

Surely somewhere in the last 10 days you would have noticed some of the dire problems you're now reporting?

Nowhere in your posts do I read where you've taken the advice of other members on steps you could take to remedy your problems yourself.

As for your assurances that an overclocker with a hot box must know what they're doing & have a stable machine - I've never ridden in a mechanics car yet that was reliable...

Cheers.

Guest DeathAngelBR
More to the point, overclockers SHOULD know that overclocking equals less stability ... -ALWAYS-.

WRONG.

Higher temperatures and/or less voltage than necessary = less stability

No errors in Prime95 for 24 hours = rock solid stable.

STFU.

WRONG.

Higher temperatures and/or less voltage than necessary = less stability

No errors in Prime95 for 24 hours = rock solid stable.

STFU.

It's okay kid. I know that not everyone needs to know what happens in those processors when you ramp up the clock ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda