bad bug need help

sixer

heah, just down loaded 1.11 and to my surprise the multiplayer worked on only one server and I could not play any single player games. My computer locked up on the loading screen and I don't know if this is supposed to happen but the weapons are unlocked for all the single player games. And for some reason I cannot use the SU-25T in multiplayer games and when I play the quick start missions I have a bad memory leak. Some times it will lock up computer and some times it will go to black screen. If it goes to black screen more than 2 times I will have to reload the game because it does not work. can i get some help. becose i do not want to go form lockon to a bad name like lockup

sixersig4iv.jpg

do not run fly!

Yeah, that sounds like something the beta testers would miss... :P

Considering the nature of the problems you're experiencing, it might be helpful to know everything you can tell about your system. Memory, video card, operating system, whether you have/had any mods installed, which version of Flaming Cliffs you installed the patch over (CD or Download), etc. Also, which servers and what missions you were trying. Were these missions from an earlier version of Lock On? If so, you may want to re-test using only missions created with v1.11. You should also check the error.log file to see if that gives any hints.

-SK

RE: AMD +7200, ATI X800X ,ASUS G-3, 1G MEM, WIN XP PRO FULL UP DATED.

I INSTALLED IT over 1.1 download-not cd ver,

no mods,

and i did down load the right up date. that means that i did not down load the cd ver and install the patch over the internet ver that i have.

sixersig4iv.jpg

do not run fly!

2 sixer:

So before installing 1.11 all was good?

Have you installed anything on your PC simutaneously with 1.11?

Also, try to uninstall 1.11 patch (use the new uninstaller option which is returns the game to 1.1) - in this case the problem is disappearing?

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

no just 1.11 i have the down load ver if i do that and it dose not work. and i will be useing the last starfore key thing . and i will be shit out of luck. how do you uninstall just the pach ? and its only the su-25t flaming cliffs so far. becose i am half way in to it.

sixersig4iv.jpg

do not run fly!

To uninstall the patch only run the uninstaller and cearfully read it's first message. Intalling and uninstalling the patch 1.11 only must not causing the reactivation of the game.

If you'll expire your activations than contact us and we'll solve this problem.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

I know how it isnt working, he is using one of them new highly classified ultra top secret AMD +7200 cpu's

^^^

:D

nope still not working reinstalled but now i can not play online.

So the LockOn lock up on the mission loading screen? How many percent of progress bar you see when it is happen?

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev