My friend has a weird problem...

Hey gents, I'm writing this post in the name of my wingman who is having hard time when hosting a game. The trouble is this; when he hosts for 3 people game is absolutely stabile, no lag what so ever. He always host with 128/128 (his connection speed is 512/128). But if 4th person joins that same server whole game crashes. Now, sometimes it crash after 2 mins of flying, sometimes after even 15, no rules really but it always does. The problem is, it does not crash the game but his internet connection. Something weird happens and he get a connection drop and of course server drops too. To host again he needs to reboot his router and connect to internet again. This is not 1.11 related, it was happening in 1.1 as well. Back in the days when we all flew old 1.02 he didn't have this kind of problems and his connection and computer specs were exact the same. Anyone have an idea what is the problem here? He is pretty desperate about this so I would really appreciate if someone has any good tip how to resolve this

Regards,

=RvE=FoxteR

Reservoirs virtual Elite CO

I also had problems with multiple IP conections with wireless devices, hapened to me during downloads, adding a second silmutaneuous download in download accelerator crashed the connection. the solution is to avoid using USB adapters or having the ADSL modem on USB. Using a wireless adapter on PCI slot or a modem on the ethernet card solves the problem.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P