Invalid serial number error

DJ 9mm

i just downloaded and installed DCS World, Combined Arms, and A-10C 1.2.0. this is a fresh Windows 7 64 bit system with no previous DCS installations. i installed DCS World. then CA. activated CA with the serial i got via email. activation appeared to work, but when i log in to multiplayer (click connect after entering my user/pass), i get a popup message that says "invalid serial number". i copied and pasted the serial from the email, so i know there were no typos.

next, i installed A-10C 1.2.0. i used my old A-10C serial to activate it. no problem there. still getting "invalid serial" error when logging into MP.

i tried reactivating CA by holding shift while launching DCS World MP. copied and pasted the serial again, making sure there were no extra spaces or anything in the serial. activation appeared to work again, but i still get invalid serial number.

please advise, ED!

I also have this problem.I have a shark,a warthog,Both of them can be played in MP.But after I installed the CA,everytime I login MP,I always get an error "Invalid Serial Number".

I can make sure that there is something wrong with my CA serial.Because if I deactive CA then I may login MP without any problems.

Game reinstalling is also tried,I try to install the CA firstly,active it then login to MP, problem still exists.

But I am able to play CA in SP.

I7-6700K OC 4.9G, 896G SSD, 32G RAM @ 2400MHz, NH-D15 cooling system,TM Hotas Warthog,Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals,TrackIr 5, BOSE M2

solution ---> Official Updates read.

thanks, but that doesn't help me. when i log into that serial management site, i see my A-10C serial, but not my CA serial. of course, i logged into DCSW with the same account when i activated A-10C and CA. i only have one account, so the thread you linked to doesn't really apply to my situation.

i'm having a problem with the "invalid serial" error in CA. i installed DSCW, then installed and activated CA. i can play CA in SP, but when i try to log into MP, i get the "invalid serial" message. i only have one account, and when i log into the site you posted above, i see only my A-10C serial, not CA. i tried activating CA twice, and it seems to go through, but clearly something is not linking up correctly.

here's the original thread where i posted this problem. please advise.

Looks like CA was bought from a different account.

I suggest to try one of two things:

1. installing A-10C module, activating it in singleplayer, then trying to login in multiplayer;

2. find website account with which you bought CA and trying to login in multiplayer with it.

929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

Looks like CA was bought from a different account.

I suggest to try one of two things:

1. installing A-10C module, activating it in singleplayer, then trying to login in multiplayer;

2. find website account with which you bought CA and trying to login in multiplayer with it.

again, i have only ONE account. please believe me.

here's a possible clue. my account profile has an old email address that i don't use anymore. when i checked out in the e-shop, i entered a new email address in the "billing info" part of the checkout. is it possible that your system tied the serial number to this new email address? this new email address is not associated with an ED account. i verified this by entering it in the "lost password" form on your site, and it said account not found. i also checked my account profile, and my old address is still there.

should i change the email address in my account profile to my new one? will this cause problems with my other serials, that are probably tied to the old email?

here's a possible clue. my account profile has an old email address that i don't use anymore. when i checked out in the e-shop, i entered a new email address in the "billing info" part of the checkout. is it possible that your system tied the serial number to this new email address? this new email address is not associated with an ED account. i verified this by entering it in the "lost password" form on your site, and it said account not found. i also checked my account profile, and my old address is still there.

should i change the email address in my account profile to my new one? will this cause problems with my other serials, that are probably tied to the old email?

Add a '1' at the end of your account name. (without the '')

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

what would that do, and where would i do it? when logging into MP in DCSW?

ED combined an old paysite and a new one and if you had accounts on both sites a new account with a 1 at the end was created in place so they could merge the information. This may not be your issue but is is worth a shot.

On second read through your first post it doesn't appear that is your issue. It cropped up a lot back in the early days of DCS. Ignore my post.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Please refer to the following link for possible fix http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=91385 (by Tez)

My Problem

-----------

P-51D was logging with a different ID & Password, the one where you add a "1" to the end. So when I had both A-10C and P-51D installed I couldn't log in.

Using the link above I UNLINKED p-51D for that ID and Password.

Then I logged in to MP using ID and Password of the A-10C.

This links the P-51D to the ID and Password of the A-10C.

WAHA!!!!

Hope this helps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ED combined an old paysite and a new one and if you had accounts on both sites a new account with a 1 at the end was created in place so they could merge the information. This may not be your issue but is is worth a shot.

On second read through your first post it doesn't appear that is your issue. It cropped up a lot back in the early days of DCS. Ignore my post.

i cannot log into the website with a 1 added to my username, so i guess that's not the issue.

Yeah different issue, try ToWcH's link.

sorry, but in my second post of this thread, i stated that that link does not help me because it only applies to people who have multiple accounts. i have only one account.

i just downloaded and installed DCS World, Combined Arms, and A-10C 1.2.0. this is a fresh Windows 7 64 bit system with no previous DCS installations. i installed DCS World. then CA. activated CA with the serial i got via email. activation appeared to work, but when i log in to multiplayer (click connect after entering my user/pass), i get a popup message that says "invalid serial number". i copied and pasted the serial from the email, so i know there were no typos.

Looks like CA was bought from a different account. (...)

Similar problem here but I bought CA on same account with same e-mail adress as everything else. I dont see this product in "Order History" Page. I send you new support ticket with my login name and transaction code. :helpsmilie:

has anyone resolved this issue yet? i am about to submit a support ticket, unless someone knows how to fix it...
Go for it! I do watch your posts on the issue. Since you're among of few people who miss a bought CA on website account. We're collecting data to find the cause.

Please include transaction code/ID in the ticket.

929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez