Repair Isn't Working

tekrc

I park at a friendly airfield, rearm works fine. when I return and make a rough landing/have damage in any of the modules, I ask ground for repair. I get "copy" and nothing happens.

Works for me also but, when you ask ground cntrl and they say copy, does it not display the time up in the the left top corner for repair? Here's what I do after taxi to ramp. Switch The intercom control panel dial from VHF to INT and request ground power to on...once clear shut down. Request Repair, ect, ect...I'm trying to figure out where you are missing out to not getting a repair. Unless you are at a neutral airbase, I can't see why you are not getting any action on the ground crew part.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

is there a specific button to order repair? or does the ground crew automatically repair on giving the "rearming and refuel" order ?

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version