Seriously??

PDM

First of all i am a huge fan of A-10c and a big fan of DCS but the p51 was a huge dissapointment.

the good

great graphics

the bad

hard to start the engine it does not start every time even if i do the same procedure, sometimes the plane will blow up for no reason, NO other fighter planes or bombers to fight against, and DCS world is buggier than il2 cliffs of dover... really???? you guys could do soo much better. im bitter cuz i feel like i wasted 40 bucks.....

welcome PDM.

buggier than CLOD is simply not possible !

try the cheat start function, have some fun, understand this is actually a brilliant simulation module that is still in "BETA". but please constructivly report issues you are having.

upload tracks of your problem is good idea too. please save the track file and upload here as an attachment. and the community will dive in and help you out. through the track file we can view your exact game experience you had, and work out what went wrong.

personally ive been trying to blow the engine up, but cant seem to do it. your track may help !

Edited by Ali Fish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How long did you give P-51D before coming to this conclusion? You are used to the A-10. We are talking 1940's technology here. Ive had no problems starting engine. This is a challenging machine. For me alot of work involved flying this bird. Im loving it so much. Give it some time if you can.

Don't ask me for advice on these Two Subjects:

1.. How to Take Off in the Dora!

2.. How to Land the Dora!

UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE!

Seriously?

Yes.

Whilst feedback is welcomed, we do require said feedback to be constructive, courteous and well-mannered. Admittedly the product is also at this stage not devoid of any faults.

That said, to aid in troubleshooting to your problems we first expect that a relevant search of the applicable Bugs and Problems sub-forums is undertaken to establish whether the fault has not yet been acknowledged, and if not, that the issue is reported in accordance with general guidelines as stipulated here (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=88164) to ensure that you get the best possible support in troubleshooting issues specific to your install.

Threads that are started specifically with the intent to moan help nobody at all and definitely does not aid in solving the issue/s. Kindly refrain in future from posting like threads: Rather avail yourself of the relevant Bugs and problems sub-forums as stated above to report issues.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'