BS2 and A10 helios profile with the same Export.lua??

Firstly, sorry for my English.

I read this, and from what I understand, you speak about the Monitor.lua. But my problem is not with the Monitor.lua. I include the a10 and k50 viewports, and it works fine.

My problem is the export.lua. Each helios profile (a10 and BS2) modifies the export.lua and I don´t want to edit it every time.

Ah...

I got it now. ;) (BTW your english is fine - it was just "not reading carefully enough" on my side..:))

You probably will have to wait for a updated Helios that will incorporate the changes that 1.2.0 has brought.

So Helios is capable to "know" that all modules are not standalone any more.

Have a look here:http://www.gadrocsworkshop.com/

Maybe you can grab some info if gadroc is working on it.

Edited by PeterP
  • Like 1

Ah...

I got it now. ;) (BTW your english is fine - it was just "not reading carefully enough" on my side..:))

You probably will have to wait for a updated Helios that will incorporate the changes that 1.2.0 has brought.

So Helios is capable to "know" that all modules are not standalone any more.

Have a look here:http://www.gadrocsworkshop.com/

Maybe you can grab some info if gadroc is working on it.

ok.

I hope it´s updated soon... :cry:

Thanks

• Like 1

One simple thing you can do to make this a little less pita is to create two export files i.e. ExportA-10.lua, with helios enabled export for A-10, and ExportKa50.lua with helios enabled export for Ka-50.

Then create two simple cmd files named ExportA-10.cmd

copy /y ExportA-10.lua Export.lua 

and ExportKa50.cmd

copy /y ExportKa50.lua Export.lua 

then place a shortcut for them on your desktop, and when you are about to fly with A-10 use the A-10 cmd file, and when Ka-50 use Ka-50 cmd.

One simple thing you can do to make this a little less pita is to create two export files i.e. ExportA-10.lua, with helios enabled export for A-10, and ExportKa50.lua with helios enabled export for Ka-50.

Then create two simple cmd files named ExportA-10.cmd

copy /y ExportA-10.lua Export.lua 

and ExportKa50.cmd

copy /y ExportKa50.lua Export.lua 

then place a shortcut for them on your desktop, and when you are about to fly with A-10 use the A-10 cmd file, and when Ka-50 use Ka-50 cmd.

Yes, but I would have to leave the server to do this...

yes you would. unfortunately Gadroc is very busy with his real work til probably august so he will not be able to look at it til then. sorry.

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

• 5 months later...